<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          WORLD / America

          Chertoff: Not certain all plotters found
          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-08-11 19:36

          WASHINGTON - The well-advanced plot to blow up airliners flying from Britain to the United States had the markings of al-Qaida, and it's not yet certain that authorities have found everyone involved, the Homeland Security secretary says.

          More will be learned in the next hours and days, Secretary Michael Chertoff told reporters Thursday. In the meantime, the US airline system remains on high alert, with tougher passenger inspections expected Friday.


          Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff, left, speaks as Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales, right, looks on, during a press briefing Thursday, Aug. 10, 2006, in Washington about the terror threat uncovered in Britain. The US government issued its highest terrorism alert ever for commercial flights from Britain to the United States in response to a terror plot disrupted Thursday in London and raised the threat level for all domestic and international flights. [AP]

          Details continued to emerge about the alleged plot, which officials said they had been tracking for months. A congressman briefed by intelligence officials, who did not want to be identified because of the sensitivity of the investigation, said US intelligence had intercepted terrorist chatter and British intelligence helped thwart the plot through undercover work.

          British authorities arrested 24 people Thursday based partly on intelligence from Pakistan, where authorities detained up to three others several days earlier. More arrests were expected, an official said.

          For the US traveling public, already heavy security restrictions got even worse. Thursday night, British Airways banned carry-on bags from all flights between the United States and Britain. On Friday, passengers in the US will be subject to a second security check at airport gates to prevent anyone from carrying onto planes liquids that could be used in an explosion, airline officials said.

          President Bush said the foiled plot showed the nation was "at war with Islamic fascists who will use any means to destroy those of us who love freedom, to hurt our nation."

          "This country is safer than it was prior to 9/11," Bush said Thursday in Green Bay, Wis. "We've taken a lot of measures to protect the American people, but obviously we're not completely safe. ... It is a mistake to believe there is no threat to the United States of America."

          Bush's spokesman had earlier declared "it is safe to travel." The president urged Americans to be patient with the many inconveniences that will result from the increased threat level that the plot prompted him to approve.

          The plot unfolded while Congress was on vacation, but that didn't prevent some lawmakers from engaging in the same partisan sniping that has poisoned much of the congressional session.

          Ron Bonjean, communications director for House Speaker Dennis Hastert, R-Ill., said Democrats have voted against strengthening the intelligence tools "that saved the day" in the current plot.


          Page: 12

           
           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 91超碰在线精品| 人妻少妇偷人精品一区| 亚洲va中文字幕无码| 男女猛烈激情xx00免费视频| 超碰自拍成人在线观看| 国产亚洲色婷婷久久99精品| xxxx丰满少妇高潮| 国产a√精品区二区三区四区| 国产成人精品一区二区无| 色吊丝av中文字幕| 亚洲伊人精品久视频国产| 久久精品国产99久久无毒不卡| 日韩丝袜人妻中文字幕| 亚洲乱码一卡二卡卡3卡4卡| 国产suv精品一区二区四| 国产精品av中文字幕| av在线手机播放| 亚洲精品国产精品国在线| 欧洲成人午夜精品无码区久久 | 国产午夜一区二区在线观看| 精品无人区卡一卡二卡三乱码| 国产欧美在线观看一区| 52熟女露脸国语对白视频| 亚洲亚洲人成综合丝袜图片| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 欧美成人h精品网站| 小污女小欲女导航| 国产成人av乱码在线观看| 亚洲最大成人在线播放| 亚洲第一区二区国产精品| 国产熟女真实乱精品51| 免费视频好湿好紧好大好爽| 韩国精品一区二区三区| 男人进女人下部全黄大色视频| 免费国产午夜高清在线视频| 丰满无码人妻热妇无码区| 一区二区三区成人| 国产一区二区三区的视频| 免费无码中文字幕A级毛片| 亚洲国产成人无码av在线播放 | 成年女人免费碰碰视频|