<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          WORLD / Middle East

          Mideast parties meet to discuss pullout
          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-08-14 21:16

          In Bint Jbail, a border town that was the scene of heavy ground battles between guerrillas and Israeli soldiers, an entire swath of the town center was flattened and rows of cars sat incinerated in the streets. An Israeli tank was parked on the road outside the town.

          In Beirut, street life cautiously returned. Traffic was heavier and some stores reopened.

          Thousands of vehicles, meanwhile, crept south along bomb-blasted highways. At a key intersection, traffic was backed up for more than a half mile as police tried to direct vehicles around bomb craters.

          Many parts of southern Lebanon have been virtually deserted for weeks after a wave of refugees headed north to escape the fighting.

          Similar scenes took place in northern Israel, which had been hit by more than 4,000 Hezbollah rockets that forced people to flee or huddle in bomb shelters. Some Israelis cautiously tried to sample small bits of normal life: shopping for groceries or taking a stroll in the sun after weeks in shelters.

          "People are still scared," said Haim Biton in the hard-hit Israeli border town of Kiryat Shemona. "You don't know what is going to happen."

          A bank employee, Shoshi Bar-Sheshet, predicted it could a while before people breath easy. "The city is still in a coma," she said.

          Both Hezbollah and Israel claimed they had come out ahead in the conflict.

          Hezbollah distributed leaflets congratulating Lebanon on its "big victory" and thanking citizens for their patience during the fighting, which began July 12 when guerrillas killed three Israeli soldiers and captured two others in a cross-border raid.

          Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Mark Regev said Hezbollah's "state within a state" had been destroyed, along with its ability to fire at Israeli soldiers across the border.

          Peretz said that as a result of the war Islamic extremists have been weakened, opening a window for negotiations with Lebanon and for renewing talks with Palestinians.

          Lebanon said nearly 791 people were killed since the fighting began. Israel said 116 soldiers and 39 civilians were killed in fighting or from Hezbollah rockets.

          The violence raged until the final minutes.

          Israeli warplanes struck a Hezbollah stronghold in eastern Lebanon and a Palestinian refugee camp in the south, killing two people, and Israeli artillery pounded targets across the border through the night.

          The airstrikes continued until 15 minutes before the truce went into force, destroying an antenna for Hezbollah's Al-Manar television southeast of Beirut.

          Early Monday, Israeli aircraft dropped leaflets on Beirut, warning it will retaliate against any attack launched on it from Lebanon.

          One leaflet said Hezbollah serves the interests of its Iranian and Syrian patrons and has "brought destruction, Lebanon against the State of Israel." Addressed to Lebanon's citizens, it said: "Will you be able to pay this price again?"


          Page: 123
           
           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩高清视频 一区二区| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 久久亚洲精品无码播放| 麻豆高清免费国产一区| 久久美女夜夜骚骚免费视频| 性色av无码久久一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲色图片网站| 一个人在看www免费| 国产精品伊人久久综合网| 亚洲精品漫画一二三区| 欧美日本在线一区二区三区| 亚洲av第三区国产精品| 欧美xxxxhd高清| 国产精品熟妇视频国产偷人| 欧美日韩精品一区二区视频| 国产精品无遮挡猛进猛出| 国产精品VA尤物在线观看| 蜜国产精品JK白丝AV网站 | 亚洲中文字幕无码卡通动漫野外| 国产一区二区波多野结衣| 国产二级一片内射视频插放| 久青草视频在线免费观看| 国内不卡不区二区三区| 久久精品一区二区三区综合| 99久久国产综合精品麻豆 | 无码人妻丰满熟妇区丶| 不卡免费一区二区日韩av| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆小说| 国精品午夜福利不卡视频| 日本国产精品第一页久久| 俄罗斯老熟妇性爽xxxx| 亚洲精品成人7777在线观看| 中文国产日韩欧美二视频| 樱花草视频www日本韩国| 999福利激情视频| 中文字幕在线不卡一区二区| 人妻久久久一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区韩国| 欧美成人精品三级网站| 国产a在亚洲线播放| 最近亚洲精品中文字幕|