<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          WORLD / America

          FBI: No terror groups in cell phone case
          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-08-15 09:02

          CARO, Mich. - The FBI said Monday it had no information to indicate that the three Texas men arrested with about 1,000 cell phones in their van had any direct connection to known terrorist groups.

          Also, a prosecutor in a separate Ohio case said he can't prove a terrorism link to two men arrested after buying large numbers of cell phones and will drop terrorism charges against them.

          In the Michigan case, authorities had increased patrols on the 5-mile-long Mackinac Bridge after local prosecutors said investigators believed the men were targeting the span.

          Local authorities didn't say what they believed the men intended to do with the phones, most of which were prepaid TracFones, but Caro's police chief noted that cell phones can be untraceable and used as detonators.

          The FBI issued a news release Monday saying there is no imminent threat to the bridge linking Michigan's upper and lower peninsulas.

          The release also said the FBI had no information indicating that the men, Palestinian-Americans living in Texas, had any direct links to any known terrorist groups or to the alleged plot to bomb trans-Atlantic jetliners that was announced in London last week.

          William Kowalski, assistant special agent in charge of the FBI's Detroit field office, said authorities believe concern about the bridge was connected to images of the Mackinac Bridge found on a digital camera belonging to the men.

          Kowalski said there was nothing illegal about buying cell phones in bulk, but that profits from that kind of activity can be suspicious.

          Adham Abdelhamid Othman, 21, of Dallas, and Maruan Awad Muhareb, 18, and Louai Abdelhamied Othman, 23, both of Mesquite, Texas, were stopped by police Friday outside a Wal-Mart store in Caro, about 80 miles north of Detroit after employees became suspicious when they purchased about 80 cell phones.

          Local prosecutors charged them with collecting or providing materials for terrorist acts and surveillance of a vulnerable target for terrorist purposes.

          The men told a magistrate Saturday that they were buying the phones for resale.

          Louai Othman's wife, Lina Odeh, told The Associated Press on Saturday that she thought her husband and relatives were targeted because of their Arab descent. She said the men's families come from Jerusalem.

          Tuscola County Prosecutor Mark E. Reene said Monday that representatives of his office and Caro police had met with Sunday with officials from the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. attorney's office. He said all the agencies were working together on the investigation.

          Messages seeking further comment from Reene were not immediately returned.

          In Ohio, prosecutor James Schneider said he didn't have enough evidence to present felony terrorism charges for Ali Houssaiky and Osama Abulhassan, both of Dearborn, Mich., to a grand jury.

          The two men face a misdemeanor count of falsification accusing them of lying about why they bought the phones, Schneider said.

          "We're grateful the Washington County Prosecutor's Office has been willing to keep an open mind and look at all the evidence and make their decisions based on the evidence," said William Swor, who is representing Houssaiky.

          The FBI is reviewing the Ohio case and staying in touch with local authorities. No federal charges are pending, said special agent Mike Brooks of the FBI.

          Authorities stopped the men on a traffic violation in Marietta, Ohio, on Aug. 8 and said they found airplane passenger lists and information on airport security checkpoints, along with $11,000 cash and 12 phones, in their car.

          Abulhassan and Houssaiky admitted buying about 600 phones in recent months at stores in southeast Ohio and selling them to someone in Dearborn.

          Defense attorneys said the government had no evidence the phones were being used illegally and the men planned to resell the phones simply to make money. They also said the airport and airplane information were old papers left in the car by a relative who worked at an airport.

           
           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 性夜夜春夜夜爽夜夜免费视频| 被灌满精子的波多野结衣| 欧美日韩中文字幕二区三区| 一区二区三区一级黄色片| 97se亚洲综合自在线| 国产精品第一二三区久久| 九九热久久这里全是精品| 欧美成人精品手机在线| 无码av永久免费大全| 人妻少妇看A偷人无码电影| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类| 欧美乱码伦视频免费| 久久精品夜色噜噜亚洲aa| 久久香蕉国产线看观看亚洲片| 欧美xxxx性bbbbb喷水| 国产成人综合色就色综合| 国产白丝网站精品污在线入口| 亚洲av二区伊人久久| 国产亚洲欧美在线观看三区| 最近的中文字幕免费完整版| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆不卡| 国产精品亚洲日韩AⅤ在线观看| 18禁一区二区每日更新| 亚洲综合无码一区二区痴汉| 蜜臀一区二区三区精品免费| 人妻无码| 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 色 亚洲 日韩 国产 综合| 国产va免费精品观看精品| 人妻无码ΑV中文字幕久久琪琪布 国产乱人伦AV在线麻豆A | 欧美黑人巨大videos精品| 久久精品亚洲日本波多野结衣| 国产一区国产精品自拍| 日韩在线观看中文字幕| 国产精品免费AⅤ片在线观看| 日本中文字幕亚洲乱码| 制服丝袜亚洲欧美中文字幕| 国产日产欧产美韩系列麻豆| 成人区人妻精品一区二区不卡| 精品一区二区三区不卡| 美女性爽视频国产免费|