<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Ahmadinejad: No enrichment halt


          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-09-28 21:21

          TEHRAN, Iran - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Thursday his country rejected the suspension of uranium-enrichment activities by Tehran, "even for one day." The comments came after representatives from Iran and the European Union failed to reach a deal in their latest round of nuclear talks, held in Berlin. However, the two sides came to "some positive conclusions," Tehran's chief negotiator said.

          Neither Ali Larijani nor EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana gave any details of what had been achieved, but both spoke positively of the discussions over Tehran's disputed nuclear program.

          Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, waves to the media as he arrives for a meeting at his office in Tehran, Iran, Tuesday, Sept. 26, 2006. (AP Photo
          Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, waves to the media as he arrives for a meeting at his office in Tehran, Iran, Tuesday, Sept. 26, 2006. [AP]

          Solana and Larijani are holding the latest round of talks over a package of incentives that six countries - the United States, China, Russia, France, Britain and Germany - are offering Tehran in return for suspending its uranium enrichment program and returning to full-scale negotiations.

          Iran missed an Aug. 31 Security Council deadline over the issue. The six are considering seeking sanctions in the UN Security Council if Tehran does not comply.

          "We have had long, constructive negotiations" Larijani said. "We have been able to come to some positive conclusions."

          Soland said, "We have been progressing."

          "But still, we have some issues, that have been put but have not been closed," Solana said, adding that the two sides "will keep in touch."

          Solana said he hoped to have further telephone contact with the Iranian side later this week, but he gave no specifics. Larijani indicated they had discussed how future negotiations could proceed and expressed hope they could "embark on the main negotiations as soon as possible."

          Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice telephoned Solana on Wednesday and renewed US support for his talks with Iran, she told reporters in Washington, D.C.

          Rice said if Larijani agreed to a suspension of processing uranium "we would be on a course for negotiations."

          But, Rice told reporters, she had told Solana "clearly this won't go on very much longer."

          Solana is to report back to the six countries trying to persuade Iran to give up its program to enrich uranium.

          Germany has joined with the permanent UN Security Council members in pressing Iran to give up what the US says is a nuclear weapons program. Iran says its program is peaceful.

          Enriched uranium can be used for power plants or for weapons, depending on the level of enrichment.

           
           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品一区二区三区免| 久久天堂综合亚洲伊人HD妓女| 久久精品国产亚洲av天海翼| 日韩精品中文字幕人妻| 国产成人久久精品激情91| 色悠悠国产在线视频一线| 最新的国产成人精品2020| 国产香蕉九九久久精品免费| 韩国美女福利视频一区二区| 另类专区一区二区三区| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜av浪潮| 成人免费乱码大片a毛片| 成人h动漫无码网站久久| 国产午夜精品亚洲精品国产| 亚洲av日韩av永久无码电影| 国产精品一二二区视在线| 亚洲色欲在线播放一区二区三区 | 一级片一区二区中文字幕| 免费国产高清在线精品一区| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 大桥未久亚洲无av码在线| 国产乱码精品一区二区三| 日本黄韩国色三级三级三| 亚洲国产精品嫩草影院久久| 乱色熟女综合一区二区| 亚洲精品中文字幕尤物综合 | 亚洲综合伊人久久大杳蕉| 国语精品国内自产视频| 亚洲一区二区精品动漫| 亚洲精品日韩在线丰满| 国精产品一区一区三区免费视频| 免费A级毛片中文字幕| 日本一区二区三区精品视频| 日韩高清在线亚洲专区不卡| 亚洲日本一区二区一本一道 | 欧美性色黄大片www喷水| 一区一区三区产品乱码| 综合99综合久久久久久久| 华人在线亚洲欧美精品| 国产精品久久久久影院嫩草| 成人无码午夜在线观看|