<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          China calls for calm over nuke issue

          (Agencies Via Xinhua)
          Updated: 2006-10-04 08:23
          Large Medium Small

          Related:North Korea official says nuclear test only option

          Full Coverage on North Korean Nuclear Crisis

          China urged North Korea on Wednesday to act with calm and restraint, the day after the country announced that it planned to carry out a nuclear test.

          "We hope that North Korea will exercise necessary calm and restraint over the nuclear test issue," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Liu Jianchao said in a statement on Wednesday.

          The Chinese spokesman also urged other countries not to deepen tensions.

          "We also hope that all parties will make the necessary efforts to peacefully resolve their mutual concerns through dialogue and consultation, and not take actions that escalate tensions," Liu said.

          China's statement came after North Korea said on Tuesday it would conduct its first-ever nuclear test, blaming a US "threat of nuclear war and sanctions" for forcing its hand.

          Pyongyang's announcement caused alarm in many capitals.

          The United States, France and Japan pressed for a UN response while South Korea expressed grave concern at this latest behaviour from its neighbour.

          China calls for calm over nuke issue

          Wang Guangya, China's Ambassador to the United Nations has appealed for restraint in the crisis over North Korea's nuclear weapons, calling six-nation talks the "best channel" to resolve tensions. [AFP/File]

          Meanwhile, China's UN ambassador Wang Guangya also appealed for restraint in the crisis over North Korea's nuclear weapons, calling six-nation talks the "best channel" to resolve tensions.

          "This is a sensitive issue, so I urge all sides to exercise restraint," Wang said. "The best channel is still the six-party talks."

          UN chief Kofi Annan joined the Security Council Tuesday in voicing "deep concern" over North Korea's plan to test a nuclear weapon, with the United States urging a coherent response.

          Japan's UN ambassador Kenzo Oshima, the council president for October, said the 15-member body would meet early Wednesday to come up with a "firm, appropriate response" to what he called a "very serious matter".

          North Korea gave no date for the planned test, but the shock announcement raised grave concerns around the world three months after North Korea's missile launches.

          Through his spokesman, Annan said he shared "the global concern" over the North Korean nuclear weapon test, which if carried out, "would bring universal condemnation and will not help DPRK (Pyongyang) achieve the goals expressed in its statement, particularly with regard to strengthening its security."

          Diplomatic efforts have intensified to bring North Korea, which last year declared itself a nuclear-armed nation, back to the disarmament talks.

          But, Pyongyang says it will not return to the six-party talks unless Washington ends financial sanctions imposed in September last year.

          The country has refused to resume the six-party talks -- involving China, Japan, the two Koreas, Russia and the United States -- since last November to protest those sanctions.

          Rice: A Very Provocative Act

          In Cairo, US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said Tuesday a North Korean nuclear test would be "a very provocative act," and she prodded Asian nations to rethink their relationships with the North Koreans.

          The top US diplomat said the United States would have to assess its options should such a test be carried out, but she did not elaborate.

          "It would be a very provocative act by the North Koreans," Rice said during a press conference in Cairo, second stop on a Middle East tour. "They have not yet done it, but it would be a very provocative act."

          Rice's warning reflected widespread concern within the Bush administration. She stressed, however, that a North Korean test was an issue "for the entire neighborhood" and not just for the United States.

          "A North Korean nuclear test ... would create a qualitatively different situation on the Korean peninsula," Rice said. "I think that you would see that a number of states in the region would need to reassess where they are now with North Korea."

          White House spokeswoman Dana Perino complained about North Korea's "provocative announcement" and said other countries should join in pressing Pyongyang to avoid testing.

          A test "would be directly contrary to the interests of all of North Korea's neighbors and to peace and security in the Asia-Pacific region," Perino said in a written statement.

             Previous Page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产中文在线有精品| 丰满人妻一区二区三区色| 激情综合网激情激情五月天| 久久天天躁综合夜夜黑人鲁色| 少妇被黑人到高潮喷出白浆| 久99视频| 国产亚洲另类无码专区| 国产在线观看码高清视频| 黄色一级片免费观看| 日韩有码中文在线观看| 免费看内射乌克兰女| 亚洲日本va午夜中文字幕久久| 国产目拍亚洲精品二区| 久久久久亚洲AV无码专| 天堂久久天堂av色综合| 男人猛躁进女人免费播放| 最近免费中文字幕大全| 国产高清在线男人的天堂| 亚洲a成人无码网站在线| 亚洲av中文一区二区| 国内精品久久人妻无码不卡| 国产极品美女高潮无套| 青青草无码免费一二三区| 国模av在线| 人妻无码中文专区久久app| 中文字幕 欧美日韩| 国产av综合一区二区三区| 蜜桃视频一区二区在线观看| 欧美激情第一欧美在线| 一区二区三区四区激情视频| 91人妻无码成人精品一区91| 亚洲第一国产综合| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 中文字幕va一区二区三区 | 人人妻人人添人人爽日韩欧美| 成人精品视频一区二区三区| 亚洲AVAV天堂AV在线网阿V| 日本在线观看视频一区二区三区| 亚洲综合久久一区二区三区| 国产精品视频一区二区三区无码 | 国精产品自偷自偷ym使用方法|