<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          DPRK says it wants to resume nuclear talks

          (AP)
          Updated: 2006-11-01 16:56
          Large Medium Small
          SEOUL, South Korea?- North Korea said Wednesday it would return to nuclear disarmament talks in an effort to get access to frozen overseas bank accounts, a vital source of hard currency for the nation.

          Stepping back from?moves after conducting its first-ever nuclear test three weeks ago, the North said it hoped to resolve US financial restrictions at resumed six-nation arms talks that it has boycotted for a year.

          But Pyongyang made only indirect mention of last month's headline-grabbing atomic test and didn't say whether it remained committed to an earlier agreement to abandon its nuclear ambitions.

          North Korea also emphasized that a direct meeting with the US during previously unpublicized negotiations Tuesday in Beijing, had made the diplomatic breakthrough possible. US President George W. Bush, who has long shunned direct talks with Pyongyang, credited China's mediation for the agreement.

          US officials had sought to rally other countries to prevent the North from doing business abroad, saying all transactions involving Pyongyang were suspected of being involved in counterfeiting and money laundering.

          On Wednesday, the North's Foreign Ministry said Pyongyang decided to return to the arms talks "on the premise that the issue of lifting financial sanctions will be discussed and settled between the (North) and the US within the framework of the six-party talks."

          The North barely alluded to its October 9 nuclear test in the statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency, noting that the country "recently took a self-defensive countermeasure against the US daily increasing nuclear threat and financial sanctions against it."

          The nuclear talks?- which include China, Japan, Russia, the United States and the two Koreas?- reached an agreement in September 2005 where the North pledged to abandon its nuclear program in exchange for aid and security guarantees, but there was little progress toward implementing the accord.

          The US had previously maintained that the financial issue was a matter of law enforcement separate from the nuclear talks. But in Beijing on Tuesday, the chief US nuclear envoy, Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill, said Washington agreed to take up the matter in the revived arms negotiations.

          However, there were conflicting signals from the United States. White House press secretary Tony Snow later insisted the United States made no promises to link the financial dispute to the nuclear one, but only agreed that "issues like that may be discussable at some future time."

          The North emphasized Wednesday that the breakthrough on returning to the nuclear talks was made possible by that bilateral meeting with the Americans, something Pyongyang had long sought.

          The US envoy Hill said Tuesday that the nuclear talks could resume as easy as November or December, but acknowledged the negotiations still had a long way to go.

          In Washington, Bush cautiously welcomed Tuesday's deal and thanked the Chinese for brokering it. But he said the agreement would not sidetrack US efforts to enforce sanctions adopted by the UN Security Council to punish Pyongyang for its October 9 nuclear test. Those measures ban the North's weapons trade and other items such as luxury goods.

          In Tokyo, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yasuhisa Shiozaki said Japan will maintain sanctions on the North until it abandons its nuclear development.

          South Korea's Vice Foreign Minister Yu Myung-hwan also told lawmakers Wednesday in Seoul that "just coming to the talks itself won't affect the level of Security Council sanctions" against North Korea.

          Meanwhile, South Korean President Roh Moo-hyun announced a shakeup Wednesday of top Cabinet security positions, naming a new foreign minister, unification minister, defense minister and spy chief. However, the government has said it doesn't plan to veer from its course of reconciliation with the North?- despite facing harsh domestic criticism in the wake of the nuclear test.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 伊人成人在线视频免费| 国产人妻高清国产拍精品| 亚洲国产成人资源在线| 亚洲精品一区国产精品| 国产精品人成视频免费播放| 女同精品女同系列在线观看| 国产精品剧情亚洲二区| 国产精品推荐一区二区| 亚洲天堂亚洲天堂亚洲天堂| 免费国产一级 片内射老| 国内自拍av在线免费| 亚洲AV国产福利精品在现观看| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天bl| 欧美丰满熟妇hdxx| 久青草视频在线视频在线| 西西人体www大胆高清| 欧美日本激情| 人妻一区二区三区人妻黄色| 精品乱人伦一区二区三区| 非会员区试看120秒6次| 波多野结系列18部无码观看AV| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁| 尹人香蕉久久99天天拍| 92精品国产自产在线观看481页| 午夜精品射精入后重之免费观看| 亚洲欧美国产日韩天堂区| 亚洲综合色婷婷中文字幕| 成人无码一区二区三区网站| 日韩人妻精品中文字幕| 久久人妻系列无码一区| 自拍偷拍视频一区二区三区| 国产av普通话对白国语| 国产国产午夜福利视频| 日本精品一区二区不卡| 欧美a在线播放| 在线a亚洲老鸭窝天堂| 无套内谢少妇毛片aaaa片免费| 亚洲精品美女一区二区| 亚洲av成人一区国产精品 | 国产v亚洲v天堂a无| 亚洲精品久荜中文字幕|