<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Saudi terrorists call for oil cutoff

          (AP)
          Updated: 2007-02-15 08:49

          CAIRO, Egypt - A Saudi Arabian terrorist faction affiliated with al-Qaida has urged Muslim militants to attack oil facilities all over the world, including Canada, Mexico and Venezuela, to stop the flow of oil to the United States, according to an article by the group posted on the Internet.


          Venezuela's Amuay oil refinery seen at daybreak in Punto Fijo, 545 km west of Caracas in this May 18 2006 file photo. [Reuters]
          Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula said in its monthly magazine posted on an Islamic Web site that "cutting oil supplies to the United States, or at least curtailing it, would contribute to the ending of the American occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan." The group said it was making the statements as part of Osama bin Laden's declared policy. It was not possible to verify independently that the posting was from the terror faction.

          Al-Qaida claimed responsibility for last year's attacks on oil installations in Saudi Arabia and Yemen after bin Laden called on militants to stop the flow of oil to the West. The group also was behind the 2002 attack on a French oil tanker that killed one person in the Gulf of Aden.

          The article in the online magazine Sawt al-Jihad, or Voice of the Holy War, said the United States would always need more oil.

          "In the long run, America might be able to lessen its dependence on Middle East oil and would be satisfied with oil from Canada, Mexico, Venezuela and other new customers or double its dependence on alternative energy resources; therefore, oil interests in all regions that serve the US and not only in the Middle East, should be attacked," said the article.

          The online magazine said the aim of the attacks was to "cut its (US) oil imports or reduce them by all means."

          The Canadian Security Intelligence Service declined to comment on the report.

          Ray Lord, a spokesman for Chevron Corp., told the Canadian media company CanWest News the company was not aware of the threat but it takes security threats seriously. "It is a top priority for us. Ever since 9/11 our entire company has been on an elevated alert," he said.

          In Mexico, presidential spokesman Maximiliano Cortazar told reporters that President Felipe Calderon's government was trying to confirm the veracity of the threat. Venezuela's Foreign Ministry said it had no immediate comment.

          Al-Qaida, in a statement claiming responsibility for attacks in November on oil installations in Yemen, said "these operations were carried out upon the directive of our emir (leader) Osama bin Laden, may God protect him, in which he ordered Muslims to strike at the Western economy and drain it, and to halt the robbing of Muslims' wealth."



          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品视频白浆免费视频| 日韩精品一区二区亚洲av| 青青草无码免费一二三区| 真实国产乱子伦视频| 饥渴的熟妇张开腿呻吟视频| 久久综合五月丁香久久激情| 亚洲在线一区二区三区四区| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 精品国产sm最大网站| av天堂精品久久久久| 国产av亚洲精品ai换脸电影| 思思久99久女女精品| 国产午夜精品久久一二区| 高清中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕永码永久在线| 国产肥臀视频一区二区三区 | 婷婷六月天在线| 97精品依人久久久大香线蕉97| 西西午夜无码大胆啪啪国模| 2021中文字幕亚洲精品| 被绑在坐桩机上抹春药| 国产精品无码在线看| av天堂亚洲区无码先锋影音| 成人AV专区精品无码国产| 精国产品一区二区三区a片| 亚洲AV日韩精品久久久久| 色综合天天综合天天综| 在线一区二区三区视频观看| 国产成人久久精品二区三| 精品午夜福利在线视在亚洲| 精品剧情V国产在线观看| 日本一本正道综合久久dvd| 中文字幕乱码亚洲美女精品| 亚洲AV无码乱码1区久久| 最新的精品亚洲一区二区| 免费a级毛片无码av| 国产乱码1卡二卡3卡四卡5| 亚州中文字幕一区二区| 视频免费完整版在线播放| 亚洲国产成人久久综合人| 国产一区日韩二区欧美三区|