<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Diplomats to meet over Iran sanctions

          (AP)
          Updated: 2007-03-03 09:29

          UNITED NATIONS - Top diplomats from the world's major powers will try to reach agreement Saturday on new sanctions against Iran for refusing to suspend uranium enrichment. A US official predicted the session would lead to a "substantive resolution."


          A general view shows the Bushehr nuclear power plant in the Iranian Persian Gulf port of Bushehr, 1,200 Kms south of Tehran, in June 2006. [AFP]
          Foreign ministry political directors from the United States, Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany held a two-hour conference call Thursday to discuss what to include in the resolution - and they were scheduled to hold another conference call Saturday morning.

          The six countries indicate they want to move quickly to strengthen sanctions following last week's report by the International Atomic Energy Agency that Iran was expanding enrichment instead of suspending it.

          Iran's refusal to freeze all its enrichment-related activities prompted the Security Council on Dec. 23 to impose sanctions targeting its nuclear and missile programs. The council gave Tehran 60 days to halt enrichment or face additional nonmilitary measures.

          "This will be a substantive resolution. This will be something that will ... increase diplomatic pressure on Iran, on the Iranian regime," US State Department deputy spokesman Tom Casey said Friday.

          "They have gotten agreement on the major elements," he said. "We do expect that the remaining issues in terms of the main components of the resolution will be resolved on Saturday and that the drafting can begin."

          If agreement is reached, the UN Security Council will start drafting a new resolution next week.

          South Africa's UN Ambassador Dumisani Kumalo, the current council president, said he understands that the 10 non-permanent council members would have input in the new resolution - unlike the Dec. 23 measure which was drafted by the six nations and presented to the rest of the council to vote on.

          A British Foreign Office spokesman, speaking on condition of anonymity in line with government policy, refused Friday to discuss details of Thursday's conversation but acknowledged there were still differences between nations.

          Britain's UN Ambassador Emyr Jones Parry said recently that the new resolution would be looking at an "incremental" strengthening of sanctions - and the word "incremental" has been repeated by other council diplomats.

          Some diplomats said the new measure may include travel bans, expand the list of technology and materials countries are banned from making available to Iran, and create stiffer economic sanctions including a ban on export guarantees to Iran, among other options.

          The diplomats spoke on condition of anonymity because the negotiations are private.

          The French Foreign Ministry, in a statement Friday, said the phone conversation of political directors showed that the six countries were "fully in agreement on the framework of the next step" at the Security Council.

          The ministry said the current sanctions could be strengthened "for example, by designating new people or new entities hit by restrictive measures ... and through complementary measures." It didn't elaborate on what those measures might be.

          UN diplomats said the six countries all believe the initial sanctions have had a positive effect on Tehran.

          Iran insists its nuclear program is aimed solely at producing nuclear energy - not nuclear weapons - and it has adamantly refused to halt it.

          German Foreign Ministry spokesman Martin Jaeger called the talks "constructive and productive" and said they are being conducted "with great intensity."

          Russia's Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Kislyak was quoted by the Interfax news agency as saying "the main thing is that all sides are united in their wish to find a political resolution of the problems."



          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 98精品全国免费观看视频| 又色又无遮挡裸体美女网站黄| 精品精品亚洲高清a毛片| 国产成人精品三级在线影院| 99精品国产一区二区三区不卡 | 国产精品综合色区av| 老色鬼在线精品视频在线观看| 曰韩亚洲av人人夜夜澡人人爽| 成全影院高清电影好看的电视剧| 欧洲亚洲精品免费二区| 国产精品99久久免费观看| 亚洲国产精品一区二区久| 日本公与丰满熄| 精品久久精品久久精品九九| 国产SM重味一区二区三区| 老师破女学生处特级毛ooo片| 欧美精品日韩精品一卡| 国产国拍精品av在线观看| 国产午夜成人无码免费看| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看| √天堂中文www官网在线| 久久精品亚洲国产综合色| 麻豆精品一区二区综合av| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁一级毛片| 被喂春药蹂躏的欲仙欲死视频| 97久久超碰亚洲视觉盛宴| 麻豆精品一区二区三区蜜臀| 性姿势真人免费视频放| 黄色三级亚洲男人的天堂| 人妻中文字幕精品系列| 熟妇的奶头又大又长奶水视频| 99e久热只有精品8在线直播| 国内精品久久久久影院不卡| 日本高清在线观看WWW色| 一边摸一边叫床一边爽av| 欧美丰满熟妇bbbbbb| 诱人的岳hd中文字幕| 嗯灬啊灬把腿张开灬动态图| 国产老妇伦国产熟女老妇高清| 国产熟女真实乱精品51| 亚洲熟妇丰满多毛xxxx|