<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          US: DPRK cooperating to disable nukes

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2007-11-06 17:53

          INCHEON, South Korea -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) is cooperating with US experts to disable its nuclear weapons-making facilities under an accord with Washington and regional powers and should be able to complete the process by the end of the year, a US diplomat said Tuesday.


          US chief negotiator for six-party talks with DPRK Christopher Hill in Tokyo. [Agencies]

          "I think we are off to a good start," Sung Kim, the State Department's top expert on Korea, said after arriving in South Korea after a visit to the Yongbyon nuclear site of DPRK.

          Kim said DPRK officials were "very cooperative" and that disablement work had begun at three major facilities at the main Yongbyon nuclear complex, located 60 miles north of Pyongyang. That includes a 5-megawatt reactor that can generate plutonium for bombs, and nuclear fuel fabrication and reprocessing plants.

          "I hope to achieve all the disablement, at least this phase of disablement, by Dec. 31," he said.

          The US and other countries have declined to publicly state how the DPRK's nuclear weapons facilities will be disabled. But the main US envoy to arms talks, Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill, has said the experts would take steps that would mean it would take at least a year for the reactor to be restarted.

          DPRK shut down its sole operational reactor at Yongbyon in July and promised to disable it by year's end.

          Kim traveled to Seoul to take part in meeting of US and South Korean defense ministers Wednesday, the US Embassy in Seoul said.

          Defense Secretary Robert Gates was arriving in Seoul from China for previously planned discussions on the US-South Korea alliance.

          Some 29,000 US troops remain deployed in the South as a legacy of the Korean War, which ended in 1953 cease-fire that has never been replaced by a peace treaty.



          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 风流少妇树林打野战视频 | 国产中文字幕精品在线| 久久免费精品视频老逼| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品无码专区| 太深太粗太爽太猛了视频| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看| 日本精品一区二区不卡| 亚洲av伦理一区二区| 午夜福利一区二区在线看| 日韩av一区二区三区不卡| 少妇高潮尖叫黑人激情在线| 亚洲国产v高清在线观看| 人妻精品动漫H无码中字| 亚洲欧洲日产国无高清码图片| 亚洲欧洲精品国产区| 奇米四色7777中文字幕| 久久大香国产成人av| 国产目拍亚洲精品区一区| 天美传媒mv免费观看完整 | 粗大猛烈进出高潮视频| 日韩精品中文字幕有码| 麻豆国产va免费精品高清在线| 欧美精品一国产成人综合久久| 水蜜桃精品综合视频在线| 亚洲avav天堂av在线网毛片| 激情综合网激情五月我去也 | 色综合AV综合无码综合网站| 亚洲一区二区三区自拍公司| 小罗莉极品一线天在线| 天堂亚洲免费视频| 色综合久久加勒比高清88| 日韩幕无线码一区中文| 少妇无码吹潮| 大地资源中文第二页日本| 亚洲免费不卡av网站| 亚洲欧美国产日韩天堂区| av一区二区三区亚洲| 九九热免费公开视频在线| 日本丰滿岳乱DVD| 亚洲一区二区三成人精品| 成人看片欧美一区二区|