<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Iran dismisses nuke documents as fakes

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2008-02-26 10:50

          VIENNA, Austria -- The UN nuclear monitoring agency presented documents Monday that diplomats said indicate Iran may have focused on a nuclear weapons program after 2003 -- the year that a US intelligence report says such work stopped.


          A woman walks past a mural on a wall of the former US embassy in central Tehran February 25, 2008. [Agencies]

          Iran again denied ever trying to make such arms. Ali Ashgar Soltanieh, the chief Iranian delegate to the International Atomic Energy Agency, dismissed the information showcased by the body as "forgeries."

          He and other diplomats, all linked to the IAEA, commented after a closed-door presentation to the agency's 35-nation board of intelligence findings from the US and its allies and other information purporting to show Iranian attempts to make nuclear arms.

          A summarized US National Intelligence Estimate, made public late last year, also came to the conclusion that Tehran was conducting atomic weapons work. But it said the Iranians froze such work in 2003.

          Asked whether board members were shown information indicating Tehran continued weapons-related activities after that time, Simon Smith, the chief British delegate to the IAEA, said: "Certainly some of the dates ... went beyond 2003."

          He did not elaborate. But another diplomat at the presentation, who agreed to discuss the meeting only if not quoted by name, said some of the documentation focused on an Iranian report on nuclear activities that some experts have said could be related to weapons.

          She said it was unclear whether the project was being actively worked on in 2004 or the report was a review of past activities. Still, any Iranian focus on nuclear weapons work in 2004 would at least indicate continued interest past the timeframe outlined in the US intelligence estimate.

          A senior diplomat who attended the IAEA meeting said that among the material shown was an Iranian video depicting mock-ups of a missile re-entry vehicle. He said IAEA Director General Oli Heinonen suggested the component -- which brings missiles back from the stratosphere -- was configured in a way that strongly suggests it was meant to carry a nuclear warhead.

          Other documentation showed the Iranians experimenting with warheads and missile trajectories where "the height of the burst ... didn't make sense for conventional warheads," he said.

          Smith and the senior diplomat both said the material shown to the board came from a variety of sources, including information gathered by the agency and intelligence provided by member nations.

          "The assumption is this was not something that was being thought about or talked about, but the assumption is it was being practically worked on," Smith told reporters.

          He said the IAEA presented a "fairly detailed set of illustrations and descriptions of how you would build a nuclear warhead, how you would fit it into a delivery vehicle, how you would expect it to perform."

          The UN. agency released a report last week saying that suspicions about most past Iranian nuclear activities had eased or been laid to rest. But the report also noted Iran had rejected documents linking it to missile and explosives experiments and other work connected to a possible nuclear weapons program, calling the information false and irrelevant.

          The report called weaponization "the one major ... unsolved issue relevant to the nature of Iran's nuclear program."

          Most of the material shown to Iran by the IAEA on alleged attempts to make nuclear arms came from Washington, though some was provided by US allies, diplomats told the AP. The agency shared it with Tehran only after the nations gave their permission.

          The IAEA report also confirmed that Iran continued to enrich uranium despite demands by the UN Security Council to suspend the work. The council has sanctions on Iran for continuing enrichment, which can produce the material needed to make atomic bombs.

          Iran says its enrichment program is intended solely to produce lower-grade material for fueling nuclear reactors that would generate electricity.

          Iran's ambassador to the United Nations, Mohammad Khazee, said the intelligence information turned over to the IAEA was "baseless" and alleged it was fabricated by an Iranian opposition group.

          "I'm afraid to say that, according to my information, some of these allegations were produced or fabricated by a terrorist group, which are listed as a terrorist group in the United States and somewhere else in Europe," Khazee said told the AP in New York.

          He appeared to be referring to the Mujahedeen Khalq, also known as the People's Mujahedeen Organization of Iran, which was listed as a foreign terrorist group by the US government in 1997 and the European Union last year.



          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品白浆在线观看免费 | 久久精品无码专区免费青青| 亚洲精品一二三在线观看| 欧洲成人在线观看| 久久久久国产一级毛片高清板| 成人免费无遮挡在线播放| 久视频精品线在线观看| 麻豆久久天天躁夜夜狠狠躁| 东京热无码国产精品| 国产va免费精品观看| 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 18禁超污无遮挡无码网址 | 亚洲av无码成人影院一区| 人人爽亚洲aⅴ人人爽av人人片| 亚洲午夜理论无码电影| 中文一级毛片| 国内精品久久久久影院网站 | 色综合中文| 国产在线一区二区不卡| av天堂精品久久久久| 99中文字幕精品国产| 亚洲AV毛片无码成人区httP| 日韩精品18禁一区二区| 91福利国产在线在线播放| 中文字幕久区久久中文字幕| 免费99视频| 蜜桃一区二区三区在线看| 亚洲av片在线免费观看| 中文字幕乱妇无码AV在线| 久久国产精品精品国产色| 性色av无码久久一区二区三区| 诱人的老师hd中文字幕| 最新精品国偷自产在线| 成码无人AV片在线电影网站| 日本变态网址中国字幕| 久久99精品久久水蜜桃| av天堂午夜精品一区二区三区| 国产乱子伦视频在线播放| 国产午夜福利视频第三区| 亚洲综合在线日韩av| 亚洲欧洲日韩综合色天使|