<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Global General
          WTO trade talks enters ninth day in tense atmosphere
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-07-29 22:33

          GENEVA -- Crucial talks for a new global trade pact entered the ninth day Tuesday with the atmosphere was growing more and more tense amid a blame game triggered by the US verbal attack on emerging economies.

          The closed-door negotiations resumed in the morning after a marathon bargaining session among the seven key members in the World Trade Organization (WTO), namely the United States, the European Union (EU), Japan, Australia, Indian, Brazil and China, dragged on into early hours of today.

          Related readings:
           US finger pointing dangerous for Doha Round - ambassador
           Doha round talks brought back from brink of collapse
           Strive for a Doha deal
           China calls for collective efforts to conclude Doha Round

          Emerging from late-night battling, Indian Commerce Minister Kamal Nath told reporters that the good news was the talks would continue, failing to note any progress.

          Nath said he had been hoping for progress on issues such as a further reduction of farm subsidies by developed countries and the special safeguard mechanism, a measure for developing countries to protect their domestic farming from import surges.

          "I am still hoping we will see some movement. I am still optimistic," Nath said.

          EU Trade Commissioner Peter Mandelson told reporters that the ministers had held "very intensive discussions."

          "We work and will continue on what is a very, very complex and sensitive," he said.

          Ahead of the meeting Monday evening, WTO spokesman Keith Rockwell painted a pessimistic picture of the ongoing negotiations, which had passed the planned schedule of one week.

          "The situation is very tense. Things are finely balanced and the outcome is by no means certain," he said.

          Tensions peaked Monday after the US pointed fingers at India and China, blaming the current deadlock on the two emerging economies.

          "We are very much concerned about the direction that a couple of countries are taking," US Trade Representative Susan Schwab said.

          She said one party was against an agreement worked out Friday night by a majority of the seven trading powers, while another was now "backtracking" on an earlier commitment.

          Although she did not name the two countries, the US deputy head at the Geneva mission to the WTO, David Shark, pointed the finger at India and China.

          "I am very concerned it will jeopardize the outcome of this round," Schwab said.

          The accusation was immediately rejected by India and China.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 性一交一乱一乱一视频| 国产亚洲精品自在久久vr| 人妻少妇偷人精品一区| 亚洲av一本二本三本| 人妻无码中文字幕| V一区无码内射国产| 亚洲一区二区三区成人网站| 国内不卡的一区二区三区| 欧美性猛交xxxx乱大交极品| 加勒比中文字幕无码一区| 黑人巨大av无码专区| 国产内射XXXXX在线| 国产午夜福利视频在线| 久久精品第九区免费观看| 日韩在线观看 一区二区| 国产在线观看免费观看| 黄男女激情一区二区三区| 国产精品一线二线三线区| 国产桃色在线成免费视频| 少妇人妻偷人精品视蜜桃| 精品99在线黑丝袜| 蜜臀av无码一区二区三区| 免费一级a毛片在线播出| 成人精品国产一区二区网| 538porm在线看国产亚洲| 国产精品制服丝袜第一页| 最新的国产成人精品2020| 国产成人精品一区二区秒拍1o| 国产极品尤物免费在线| 无码精油按摩潮喷在线播放| 青青国产揄拍视频| 女人18毛片水真多| 国产一区二区三区在线观看免费| 超级碰免费视频91| 粉嫩一区二区三区国产精品 | 国产又粗又猛又黄又爽无遮挡| 成人免费A级毛片无码片2022| 国产成人亚洲日韩欧美电影| 久久香蕉国产亚洲av麻豆| 欧美精品1区2区| 色就色偷拍综合一二三区|