<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Karzai assails killings of 78 Afghans; US to probe
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2008-08-24 10:26

          An AP photographer who visited Azizabad on Saturday said he saw at least 20 graves, including some graves with multiple bodies in them. He said he saw around 20 houses that had been destroyed.

           
          An Afghan policeman is seen inside a destroyed house whom the Afghan government said was bombed by US-led coalition forces on Friday in Afghanistan August 23, 2008. Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Saturday condemned a US-led coalition air strike his government says killed 78 civilians, most of them women and children. [Agencies]
           

          Originally the US coalition said the battle killed 30 militants, including a wanted Taliban commander, but US coalition spokeswoman Rumi Nielson-Green said Saturday that five civilians, two women and three children connected to the militants, were among the dead.

          The US said it would investigate.

          "Obviously there's allegations and a disconnect here. The sooner we can get that cleared up and get it official, the better off we'll all be," said US coalition spokesman 1st Lt. Nathan Perry. "We had people on the ground."

          The competing claims by the US coalition and the two Afghan ministries were impossible to verify because of the remote and dangerous location of the battle site.

          Complicating the matter, Afghan officials are known to exaggerate civilian death claims for political payback, to qualify for more compensation money from the US or because of pressure from the Taliban.

          Still, the US has killed dozens of civilians in past strikes even though it first denied any civilians had been hit.

          In early July, US bombs killed 47 civilians walking to a wedding party in Nuristan province, according to the findings of a government commission.

          The US military originally said it believed only combatants had been killed, and suggested that reports of civilians deaths were based on propaganda from militants. The US later acknowledged that there may have been civilian casualties but never gave a specific number.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 不卡av电影在线| 欧美日韩一区二区综合| 一本一道av中文字幕无码| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 国产亚洲精品VA片在线播放| 在线免费观看亚洲天堂av| 午夜福利精品国产二区| 强奷白丝美女在线观看| 中文字幕在线精品国产| 国内精品久久久久久影院中文字幕 | 国产片AV在线永久免费观看| 免费看成人毛片无码视频| 国产精品女同一区二区久| 欧美亚洲另类制服卡通动漫| 国产日女人视频在线观看| 久热久热免费在线观视频| 免费A级毛片樱桃视频| 成人做受120秒试看试看视频| 四虎成人精品永久网站| 亚洲成人www| 姝姝窝人体色WWW在线观看| 亚洲人成网站在线播放无码| 亚洲精品久久久久国色天香| 91精品久久一区二区三区| 日韩亚洲精品中文字幕| 青草国产超碰人人添人人碱 | 亚洲人成色99999在线观看| 午夜夜福利一区二区三区| 国产影片AV级毛片特别刺激 | 成人午夜电影福利免费| 国产亚洲精久久久久久无码AV| 青草精品在线视频观看| 又黄又刺激又黄又舒服| 亚洲综合久久国产一区二区 | 在线a亚洲老鸭窝天堂| 亚洲综合一区二区三区不卡| 久久精品夜色噜噜亚洲aa| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 久9re热视频这里只有精品免费| 精品亚洲国产成人性色av| 男人的天堂av社区在线|