<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Europe
          Russia-Georgia talks suspended until November
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2008-10-16 11:53

          Geneva -- Talks to ease the conflict over Georgia's breakaway regions were suspended until next month on Wednesday after diplomats failed to get Russia and Georgia to agree on who was allowed to take part.


          Russian soldiers pull out of buffer zones around South Ossetia and Abkhazia on October 8. Georgian and Russian officials failed to meet face-to-face at the first talks aimed at bringing both parties together to find solutions to the August conflict over rebel regions. [Agencies]


          The sticking point was whether representatives from South Ossetia and Abkhazia should be allowed to participate and how.

          Russia and Georgia fought a five-day war in August and remain at odds over the two regions that Moscow recognises as independent states under its protection.

          "The Russians and the Georgians were not in a formal meeting at the same time, they weren't in the same room at the same time," US Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Daniel Fried told a briefing.

          The United States, which sees Georgia as an ally in the volatile Caucasus region, also took part in the talks.

          Pierre Morel, the EU special envoy for Georgia, said new talks had been provisionally set for November 18 in Geneva.

          The European Union, United Nations and Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) had organised the one-day meeting, which they had hoped would lead to talks every two weeks to build confidence and help resolve the conflict.

          The talks were due to deal with compliance with the ceasefire, security issues, the return of internal refugees and human rights, a US statement said.

          Russian and Georgian officials said they were willing to return for another attempt at discussions, but it is clear the organisers have their work cut out to get them to sit down and talk to each other.

          "There are always difficulties when you start such a process," Morel told a separate briefing.

          Blame Game

          Feverish diplomatic efforts to find an acceptable format for the talks included a news blackout and a ban on photographers from taking pictures of the delegations as they entered the UN European headquarters in Geneva.

          In Brussels, where international donors will gather on Monday to try and meet Georgian reconstruction needs put at $3.25 billion, Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili blamed Russia for the failure of the first day's talks.

          "Russia has just walked out of the Geneva talks ... which basically means that Russia has no interest whatsoever at this stage in any diplomatic process," he told reporters in Brussels.

          But the head of Russia's delegation, Deputy Foreign Minister Grigory Karasin, called Saakashvili's version of events "a lie".

          "The Georgian version just doesn't hold water," he told a briefing. "We deplore the absence of the Georgian delegation but we did not see it as tragic."

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 丝袜a∨在线一区二区三区不卡| 強壮公弄得我次次高潮A片| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆小说| 国产一区二区三区AV在线无码观看| 国产av无码专区亚洲avjulia| 九九热视频精品在线播放| 国产精品日韩av在线播放| 国产AV永久无码青青草原| 影音先锋AV成人资源站在线播放| 小12箩利洗澡无码视频网站| 久久精品一本到99热免费| 无码人妻丰满熟妇精品区| 久久热在线视频精品视频| 国产午夜三级一区二区三| 久久热99这里只有精品| 全免费A级毛片免费看无码| 中文字幕人妻无码一区二区三区| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 亚洲人成网站在线播放2019| 52熟女露脸国语对白视频| 五月丁香在线视频| 精品中文人妻中文字幕| 欧美一区二区三区香蕉视| 中文字幕在线精品国产| 日韩高清卡1卡2卡3麻豆无卡 | 久久精品国产国产精品四凭| 东京热一精品无码av| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 久久久久久久一线毛片| 五月天中文字幕mv在线| 在线播放国产女同闺蜜| 丝袜a∨在线一区二区三区不卡| 日本高清在线观看WWW色| 99国产欧美精品久久久蜜芽| 色偷偷www.8888在线观看| 丰满的已婚女人hd中字| 日韩精品人妻中文字幕| 国产午夜福利精品久久2021| 国产国产午夜福利视频| 欧美国产视频| 亚洲日韩性欧美中文字幕|