<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Photo
          Israel mulls truce offer on Day 4 of Gaza assault
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2008-12-31 11:25

          GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip -- Israel, under international pressure, is considering a 48-hour halt to its punishing four-day air campaign on Hamas targets in Gaza to see if Palestinian militants will stop their rocket attacks on southern Israel, Israeli officials said Tuesday.

          Any offer would be coupled with a threat to send in ground troops if the rocket fire continues.

          Israeli soldiers stand atop a tank outside the central Gaza Strip December 30, 2008. Israel hit the Gaza Strip with more air strikes on Tuesday and said its military action could last weeks, while rockets fired by Islamist Hamas struck deep inside the Jewish state. [Agencies]

          Prime Minister Ehud Olmert discussed the proposal - floated by France's foreign minister - and other possible next steps with his foreign and defense ministers, Israeli officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not supposed to make the information public.

          President George W. Bush and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice called leaders in the Middle East to press for a durable solution beyond any immediate truce.

          And members of the Quartet of world powers trying to promote Mideast peace concluded a conference call with an appeal for an immediate cease-fire. The Quartet powers are the United States, the United Nations, the European Union and Russia.

          The European Union itself late Tuesday also urged an immediate truce and for Israel to reopen borders to allow vital supplies to reach Gazans. The Paris statement by the 27-member bloc avoided blaming either side for the current fighting.

          In its Tuesday night meeting, Israel's leadership trio stepped up preparations for a ground offensive, conducting a telephone survey among Cabinet ministers on a plan to call up an additional 2,500 reserve soldiers, if required. Earlier this week, the Cabinet authorized a callup of 6,700 soldiers.

          After the four-hour meeting, Olmert's office issued a statement early Wednesday saying no details of the discussion would be made public because of the sensitivity of the subject matter.

          But Israeli officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to release information on the meeting, said the leaders wanted Hamas to agree to stop the rocket fire before Israel considers a truce.

          And even amid talk of a truce, Israeli warplanes continued to unload bombs on targets in Gaza. Powerful airstrikes caused Gaza City's high-rise apartment buildings to sway and showered streets with broken glass and pulverized concrete. Israel's ground forces on Gaza's border also used artillery for the first time.

             Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久乐国产精品亚洲综合| 国产精品色呦呦在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆小说| 四房播色综合久久婷婷| 桃花岛亚洲成在人线AV| 一级片麻豆| 日本不卡片一区二区三区| 天天综合网色中文字幕| 日韩一区二区三区在线观院| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 国产一区二区av天堂热| 婷婷丁香五月激情综合| 午夜精品一区二区三区的区别| 一区二区三区精品视频免费播放| 激情按摩系列片aaaa| 国内揄拍国内精品对久久| AV秘 无码一区二| 久爱无码精品免费视频在线观看| 国产精品熟女孕妇一区二区| 亚洲超碰97无码中文字幕| 国产精品无码无需播放器| 看国产黄大片在线观看| 疯狂做受XXXX高潮国产| 人妻在线无码一区二区三区| 亚洲第一狼人成人综合网| 狠狠色婷婷久久综合频道日韩| 国产黄色一级片在线观看| 欧美日韩精品一区二区视频| 国产精品无遮挡猛进猛出| 亚洲AV无码成H人动漫无遮挡| 国产人妖av一区二区在线观看| 人妻少妇偷人精品一区| 亚洲伊人久久大香线蕉av| 99久久无码私人网站| 国产av无码专区亚洲avjulia| 国产suv精品一区二区四| 国产精品一区二区三区性色| 麻豆一区二区三区精品视频| 综合在线 亚洲 成人 欧美| 亚洲美女高潮不断亚洲| 国产精品成人av电影不卡|