<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Arab FMs meet on Israeli raids on Gaza
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-12-31 19:50

          CAIRO - Arab foreign ministers met Wednesday to hammer out a unified Arab stance on the current Israeli military offensive against the Gaza Strip, as warplanes struck Hamas targets for a fifth day and Palestinian militants fired back with rockets.

          Earlier in the day, the Cairo-based Arab League (AL) started an emergency meeting of foreign ministers to discuss the latest developments in the Gaza Strip and means of putting an end to the ongoing Israeli attacks on the Palestinian enclave.

          During the meeting at the headquarters of the pan-Arab body, the Arab foreign ministers are highly expected to form a common stance of the Arab world on the deadly Israeli offensive on Gaza.

          On Saturday, Israel launched massive air raids on the Hamas- ruled Gaza Strip, which has so far killed more than 380 and injured over 1,600 in the Palestinian territory.

          Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Abul Gheit has called on Arabs "to be calm to reach firm decisions against the Israeli attacks," the Egyptian Gazette reported on Wednesday.

          Abul Gheit said his country will present a plan to the Arab foreign ministers during the meeting on Wednesday.

          During the opening session of the meeting, AL Secretary General Amr Moussa called on the international community, particularly the UN Security Council, to take necessary measures to stop the Israeli attacks against Gazans.

          Noting the military action is an election-motivated step of Israel, Moussa urged the Arabs to refer the Israeli attacks to the UN Security Council for discussion.  

          Moussa also called on various Palestinian groups to narrow their differences in face of the Israeli offensive.

          The Palestinian groups should return to the negotiating table to reach an inter-Palestinian reconciliation so that they could stand up to the challenge in Gaza, said the AL chief.

          "Our Palestinian brothers should have an immediate reconciliation meeting," Moussa said, adding "We must unite our ranks and everyone must stop pouring oil on the fire."

          Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal, who presided the meeting, also called on the Palestinians to reach national reconciliation in face of the Israeli attacks.

          This "massacre" would not have happened if the Palestinians were united behind one leadership, al-Faisal said at the opening session.

          "It's the time for the Palestinian factions to hold a decisive meeting that would result in the formation of a national unity government," al-Faisal said.

          During the following closed-door session, the Arab foreign ministers are also expected to discuss the possibility of holding an extraordinary Arab summit on the Israeli attacks.

          On the possibility of holding an Arab summit, Abul Gheit said the plan should wait until the foreign ministers' meeting.

          Israel on Wednesday turned down a France-proposed initiative for a 48-hour humanitarian ceasefire in the missiles-battered Gaza Strip.

          Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said Wednesday that now is not the time to halt the ongoing operation at Gaza, Israeli media reported.

          Israel "did not launch the Gaza offensive only to end it while the rocket fire remains unchanged," Olmert was quoted as saying at a cabinet meeting, stressing that "we've been restraining ourselves for years and Israel gave the lull a fair chance."

          Despite Israel's devastating air raids, Gazan militants on Wednesday continued firing rockets and mortar shells at southern Israel.

          The Palestinian rocket barrage has caused four deaths and over a dozen injuries on the Israeli side since Israel kicked off the ongoing offensive around Saturday noon.

          An Egypt-brokered truce in and around Gaza between Israel and Gaza militant groups led by Hamas expired on December 19.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久草热8精品视频在线观看| 国产亚洲精品A在线无码| 国产av丝袜旗袍无码网站| 麻豆精品一区二区综合av| 韩国深夜福利视频在线观看 | chinese极品人妻videos| 日韩黄色网站| 风骚少妇久久精品在线观看| 无码国产精品一区二区VR老人| 久久精品国产亚洲精品2020| 欧产日产国产精品精品| 无码日韩做暖暖大全免费不卡 | 大JI巴好深好爽又大又粗视频| 久久精品国产福利亚洲av| 国产精品激情av在线播放| 黑人异族巨大巨大巨粗| caoporn成人免费公开| 一级做a爰片久久毛片**| 激情五月天自拍偷拍视频| 免费乱理伦片在线观看| 九九热免费精品在线视频| av一区二区中文字幕| 亚洲各类熟女们中文字幕| 亚洲欧美精品一中文字幕| 妺妺窝人体色WWW看人体| 国内精品大秀视频日韩精品| 女人的天堂A国产在线观看| 91国内视频在线观看| 好看的国产精品自拍视频| 久久国产精品免费一区| 精品自拍偷拍一区二区三区| 欧美肥老太交视频免费| 国产麻豆精品手机在线观看| 国产成A人片在线观看视频下载| 手机看片日韩国产毛片 | 伊人精品成人久久综合97| yy6080免费毛片一级| 无码日韩精品一区二区三区免费| 日韩精品国产二区三区| 国产精品国产精品偷麻豆| 亚洲欧美激情另类|