<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Thousands across Middle East protest Gaza attack
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-01-05 19:20

          On Sunday, the leaders of Egypt and Jordan - the only two Mideast Arab countries to sign a peace agreement with Israel and maintain diplomatic ties - condemned the ground offensive and called for an end to Israel's onslaught in Gaza.

          Several hundred Jordanians shouting "death to Israel" protested against the Gaza offensive Sunday in two separate demonstrations in central Amman, the Jordanian capital. The protests were peaceful and police made no arrests.

          Related readings:
           Fear, shortages for civilians caught in Gaza fight
           UN chief expresses concern as Gaza conflict escalates
           Rudd supports diplomatic solution to Gaza battle
           Israeli shell kills 3 Palestinian children in Gaza

          In parliament, the Jordanian government came under criticism from Islamic opposition lawmakers demanding that it suspend relations with Israel.

          "All options are available to assess the relationship with every side, especially Israel," Prime Minister Nader al-Dahabi told parliament during a heated debate.

          "We will reconsider relations according to our higher national interests," he said. "We will not remain silent about the situation and the serious deterioration in Gaza and neither about the threat which risks the security of the whole area and its stability."

          Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, who runs his own Palestinian administration from the West Bank, also denounced Israel's ground offensive as "brutal aggression" in his harshest words yet in describing Israel's assault on his Hamas rivals.

          Israel says the aim of the operation is to stop the Palestinian militant Hamas group from firing rockets at southern Israeli towns. Hamas is opposed to any peace settlement with Israel and calls for the destruction of the Jewish state.

          "This battle will end a (peace) settlement forever," Hamas' representative in Lebanon, Osama Hamdan, told the protesters at the sit-in. "This battle will show who are the men."

          Five civilians and one policeman were lightly injured in the clash outside the US Embassy earlier in the day, according to the Lebanese officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to the media.

          Meanwhile, the leader of Lebanon's militant Hezbollah group, Sheik Hassan Nasrallah, discussed the situation in Gaza with visiting chief Iranian nuclear negotiator Saeed Jalili, the group's Al-Manar TV said.

          Al-Manar did not give further details but said Nasrallah and Jalili, who arrived here Saturday from neighboring Syria, discussed "ways of ending this aggression."

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 双乳奶水饱满少妇呻吟免费看| 99riav精品免费视频观看| 亚洲国产日韩一区三区| 人与性动交aaaabbbb视频| 色综合网天天综合色中文| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看 | 国产精品久久久久7777| 日韩精品亚洲国产成人av| 无码国产偷倩在线播放老年人| 性姿势真人免费视频放| 人妻少妇精品久久| 99在线观看视频免费| 国产99视频精品免费专区| 婷婷综合缴情亚洲五月伊| 粉嫩在线一区二区三区视频| 一区二区三区av天堂| 成年午夜无码av片在线观看| A毛片终身免费观看网站| 欧美伊人亚洲伊人色综| 亚洲中文字幕无码中字| 中文字幕日韩有码一区| 日韩精品亚洲不卡一区二区| 强d乱码中文字幕熟女1000部 | 人人妻人人狠人人爽天天综合网| 在线观看国产小视频| 中文字幕国产精品一区二| 国产一区二区女内射| 国产伦精区二区三区视频| 亚洲综合色婷婷中文字幕| 亚洲熟妇色xxxxx欧美老妇| 亚洲国产午夜精品理论片在线播放| 风韵丰满熟妇啪啪区老老熟妇| 少妇人妻偷人偷人精品| 2021国产精品自产拍在线| 春菜花亚洲一区二区三区| 老汉色老汉首页a亚洲| 国产特色一区二区三区视频| 高清无码18| 久久精品亚洲国产综合色| 欧美性xxxxx极品| 亚洲人成网站在线播放动漫|