<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Israel hits UN school, nears major Gaza towns
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-01-06 21:20

          Israel says it won't stop the assault until its southern towns are freed of the threat of Palestinian rocket fire and it receives international guarantees that Hamas, a militant group backed by Iran and Syria, will not restock its weapons stockpile. It blames Hamas for the civilian casualties, saying the group intentionally seeks cover in crowded residential areas.

          "The battle is bitter but unavoidable. We set out on this operation in order to deal Hamas a heavy blow and to alter living conditions in the south of the country and to block smuggling into the Gaza Strip," Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak.

          The army says it has dealt a harsh blow to Hamas, killing 130 militants in the past two days and greatly reducing the rocket fire. At least 15 rockets were fired Tuesday and one landed in the town of Gadera, about 25 miles (40 kilometers) from the Gaza border, lightly wounding a 3-month-old infant, police said. At the outset of the fighting, militants launched dozens of rockets each day.

          Hamas is believed to have 20,000 fighters.

          Israeli forces have cut the main Gaza highway in several places, cutting the strip into northern, southern and central sectors and preventing movement between them. Israel also has taken over high-rise buildings in Gaza City and destroyed dozens of smuggling tunnels — Hamas' main lifeline — along the Egyptian border.

          Late Monday, a paratroop officer and three Israeli infantrymen were killed in two separate friendly fire incidents, the military said. Heavy Israeli casualties could threaten to undermine what so far has been wide public support for the operation.

          A high-level European Union delegation met with President Shimon Peres on Tuesday in a futile bid to put an end to the violence. Commissioner Benita Ferraro-Waldner acknowledged Israel's right to self-defense, but said its response was disproportionate.

          "We have come to Israel in order to advance the initiative for a humanitarian cease-fire and I will tell you, Mr. President, that you have a serious problem with international advocacy, and that Israel's image is being destroyed," she said, according to a statement from Peres' office.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久久久福利| 国产一区二区三区不卡在线看| 国产精品视频一区不卡| 囯产精品久久久久久久久久妞妞 | 国产成人精品无码一区二区老年人| 日韩深夜福利视频在线观看| 伊人欧美在线| 猫咪社区免费资源在线观看| 妺妺窝人体色www在线直播| 国产日韩综合av在线| 亚洲av成人午夜电影在线观看 | 日本一区二区三深夜不卡| 日本精品videossex黑人| 亚洲精品自拍在线视频| 国产精一品亚洲二区在线播放| 国产偷窥熟女精品视频大全 | 成人国产精品日本在线观看| 国产精品国产三级国av| 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 久久精品女人的天堂av| 亚洲一二区制服无码中字| 最近的中文字幕免费完整版| 亚洲中文精品一区二区| 久久精品这里只有国产中文精品| 综合人妻久久一区二区精品| 欧美性猛交xxxx免费看| 亚洲国产精品成人综合色| 亚洲 制服 丝袜 无码| a4yy私人毛片| 99人体免费视频| 少妇被无套内谢免费看| 欧美成人精品手机在线| 久久这里有精品国产电影网| 強壮公弄得我次次高潮A片| 国产精品久久久久7777| 最新中文字幕国产精品| 久久亚洲日本不卡一区二区| 99麻豆久久精品一区二区| 国产精品久久久久不卡绿巨人| 熟女一区| 午夜福利在线观看入口|