<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          UN Security Council calls for immediate Gaza truce
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-01-09 15:51

          During the lull in fighting Thursday, Palestinian health officials dug out 35 bodies from several areas around Gaza that had been engulfed by battles or struck by Israeli air attacks since Israel launched its offensive against Hamas, said Moaiya Hassanain of the Palestinian Health Ministry.

          At least 24 Palestinians were killed in Gaza on Thursday, including three elderly people fleeing their home, according to Hassanain. He estimated the death toll around 750, and U.N officials say about half were civilians.

          Three Israeli soldiers were killed in combat Thursday, raising the number of soldiers killed in the conflict to 10, including one who died in a mortar strike before the ground invasion began. Three Israeli civilians have been killed by rockets.

          Gaza militants unleashed 24 missiles at southern Israel on Thursday, wounding four people.

          Egyptian-led diplomatic cease-fire efforts showed no immediate breakthroughs. Israeli representatives concluded talks in Cairo and returned home, one day after Hamas leaders reviewed the French-Egyptian plan that might offer a role in Gaza to the rival Palestinian Authority.

          Israel's government said Wednesday it viewed the proposal positively, but only if it guaranteed a halt to rocket fire on Israeli territory from Gaza and ensured Hamas cannot rearm. A Hamas official said the Islamic militant group was not ready to either accept or reject the plan.

          But Mohammed Nazzal, a member of Hamas' Damascus-based political leadership, said, "We will never raise the white flag. I believe there are going to be fierce battles and the resistance factions will fight house to house, street to street and neighborhood to neighborhood."

          Israel launched a ferocious air assault on Gaza Dec. 27 to disable Palestinian militants and cripple the Hamas movement.

          The Israeli military had no immediate comment on the shooting at the U.N. aid vehicle. U.N. spokesman Adnan Abu Hasna said the truck was heading toward the Erez border crossing to pick up supplies and had coordinated the delivery with Israel.

          "We've been coordinating with them (Israeli forces) and yet our staff continue to be hit and killed," said Chris Gunness of UNRWA, which has been helping Gaza refugees since 1949. he said.

          The deaths follow Israel's killing of at least 39 people at a U.N. school where hundreds of people had sought refuge from the relentless air and ground attacks. Israel said its troops were returning fire toward a squad of militants who fired mortars at its troops, then ran toward the school to hide among the refugees.

          Two hours after Thursday's shooting on the truck, Israel ordered a three-hour halt in its offensive for the second day in a row to allow aid into the territory. Israeli military spokesman Peter Lerner said 89 trucks of food were unloaded, along with 83,000 gallons (315,000 liters) of fuel.

          The two 3-hour breaks in the offensive provided rare windows for Gazans to buy from the dwindling supplies in the shops, and for rescuers to scour the ruins of entire neighborhoods for unreported casualties. Hassanain, the health official, said 20 more bodies were uncovered during Wednesday's mini-truce, in addition to the 35 found Thursday.

          Israel had been braced for a resumption of hostilities on its northern border, anticipating that Hezbollah guerrillas in Lebanon would try to come to the aid of its Gaza ally, Hamas.

          Nonetheless, the four rockets that hit the town of Nahariya created panic. "We are all a bit traumatized at the moment," said Sarit Arieli, 44, standing outside the nursing home that had been hit a few hours earlier.

          Hezbollah, which fought Israel to a standstill in a 34-day war in 2006 and is now a key faction in the Lebanese government, denied it was responsible for the rockets. Speculation focused on small Palestinian groups, which have rocketed Israel twice since the end of the Lebanon conflict. Lebanese Prime Minister Fuad Saniora condemned the attack.

          Israeli leaders tried to keep a lid on northern tensions, calling it a one-time incident and welcoming Lebanon's condemnation.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV一二三区成人影片 | 亚洲av无码第一区二区三区| 久久男人av资源站| 久久久久无码精品国产h动漫| 成人午夜激情在线观看| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV| 人妻体内射精一区二区三四| yy111111在线尤物| 熟女一区| 人妻出轨av中文字幕| 22sihu国产精品视频影视资讯| 91精品亚洲一区二区三区| 国产高清午夜人成在线观看,| 看成年全黄大色黄大片| 国产精品一区在线蜜臀| 亚洲夫妻性生活视频网站| 亚洲成人午夜排名成人午夜| 四虎精品永久在线视频| 欧美人与动牲交A免费观看| 国产又黄又硬又粗| 深夜视频国产在线观看| 国产午夜一区二区在线观看| 国产极品嫩模在线观看91| 潘金莲高清dvd碟片| 亚洲精品理论电影在线观看| 无码内射中文字幕岛国片| yyyy在线在片| 嫩草研究院久久久精品| 加勒比中文字幕无码一区| 免费永久在线观看黄网站| 无套内谢少妇毛片在线| 国产精品中文字幕久久| 九九热免费公开视频在线| 一个人看的www在线视频| 精品国产乱来一区二区三区| 精品少妇后入一区二区三区 | 国产成人精品亚洲精品日日 | 激情综合网激情五月我去也| 四虎国产精品成人免费久久 | 国产成人精品日本亚洲77上位| 中文字幕在线国产精品|