<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Israel to continue offensive despite UN resolution
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-01-09 20:48

          JERUSALEM – Israeli jets and helicopters bombarded Gaza Friday and Hamas responded with a barrage of rockets, as Israel's government said it will press forward with its offensive despite a UN resolution calling for an immediate cease-fire.


          A weapons system fired by Israeli forces lands in the northern Gaza Strip January 9, 2009. Israel pushed ahead with its two-week-old offensive in the Gaza Strip, ignoring a UN Security Council resolution calling for an immediate ceasefire. [Agencies] 

          One Israeli airstrike killed two Hamas militants and another unidentified man, while another flattened a five-story building in northern Gaza, killing at least seven people, including an infant, Hamas security officials said. By midday, 19 Palestinians had been killed.

          Related readings:
           Rockets fired from Lebanon hit Israel
           Only a Mideast peace deal can end Gaza strife
           Gaza violence escalates
           Israel faces criticism as Gaza toll hits 765

          In all, Israeli aircraft struck more than 30 targets before dawn, and constant explosions continued after first light. Friday's deaths in Gaza pushed the Palestinian death toll to more than 760 in the two-week-old conflict, with at least half of them civilians, according to Gaza health officials. Thirteen Israelis have died.

          In Israel's first official response to the UN Security Council resolution, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's office said Israel "has never agreed to let an external body decide its right to protect the security of its citizens."

          The military "will continue acting to protect Israeli citizens and will carry out the missions it was given," the statement read. The rockets fell in Israel on Friday "only prove that the UN's decision is not practical and will not be kept in practice by the Palestinian murder organizations."

          Israel launched its assault on Dec. 27 in an attempt to halt years of rocket fire from the Hamas-controlled territory.

          Despite the devastating offensive, Hamas continued to bombard residents of southern Israel. Rockets hit Friday morning across southern Israel, including in and around Beersheba and Ashkelon, which - like other cities within rocket range of Gaza - have largely been paralyzed since the fighting began.

          The UN Security Council resolution was approved Thursday night by a 14-0 vote, with the United States abstaining. The resolution "stresses the urgency of and calls for an immediate, durable and fully respected cease-fire, leading to the full withdrawal of Israeli forces from Gaza."

          Israel and Hamas were not parties to the council vote and it is now up to them to stop the fighting. But a Hamas spokesman said the Islamic militant group "is not interested" in the cease-fire because it was not consulted and the resolution did not meet its minimum demands.

             Previous page 1 2 3 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产免费一区二区三区在线观看| 99久久99这里只有免费费精品 | 亚洲男人天堂av在线| 国产免费高清视频在线观看不卡| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕| 国产精品人成视频免费999| 美腿丝袜亚洲综合第一页| 丝袜人妻一区二区三区网站| 亚洲一区二区日韩综合久久| 国产精品日日摸夜夜添夜夜添无码| 乌克兰少妇bbw| 一区二区三区激情都市| 亚在线观看免费视频入口| 日韩精品 在线一区二区| 欧美人禽zozo动人物杂交| 国产亚洲精品97在线视频一| 五月综合婷婷久久网站| 亚洲综合色婷婷中文字幕| 亚洲色大成网站WWW国产| 欧美国产中文| 又爽又黄又无遮掩的免费视频| 国产亚洲欧美日韩国产片| 中文字幕日韩人妻一区| 久久亚洲日本不卡一区二区| 成人精品一区二区三区四| 精品久久久久久无码人妻蜜桃 | 91精品国产麻豆国产自产| 毛片网站在线观看| 韩国福利片在线观看播放| 精品国产乱码久久久久APP下载| 国产亚洲精品第一综合| 久久综合久色欧美综合狠狠| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 国产白嫩护士在线播放| 国产在线精品中文字幕| 欧洲精品色在线观看| 日本女优在线观看一区二区三区 | 色九月亚洲综合网| 国产综合精品日本亚洲777| 国产破外女出血视频| 午夜精品射精入后重之免费观看|