<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Israeli forces enter Gaza City neighborhood
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-01-13 21:48


          An Israeli soldier prays atop a mobile artillery unit outside the central Gaza Strip January 13, 2009. [Agencies] 

          Dr. Moaiya Hassanain, a Palestinian Health Ministry official said dozens of calls for ambulances had been received, but they could not be dispatched because of the fighting.

          The Gaza fighting has raised tensions around the region and galvanized anger toward Israel throughout the Arab world. On Tuesday, at least one gunman opened fire at an Israeli army patrol along the desert border between Israel and Jordan, the military said. There were no casualties, and Jordan said the claim was "baseless."

          Related readings:
           Palestinian death toll tops 900, say medics
           Israel launches new attacks against Gaza
           Israeli troops advance deeper into Gaza
           UN chief: Mideast "fighting must stop"

          There was a similar shooting incident on the Israel-Syria border on Sunday, and last week militants in Lebanon fired rockets into an Israeli town in an apparent attempt to draw Israel into a second front.

          The Israeli military has tightly controlled information from the battlefield, but indications have been that Hamas has not put up a serious fight. Of the nine Israeli soldiers killed during the offensive, four were killed in "friendly fire incidents," a military inquiry concluded. Repeated Hamas claims of spectacular attacks on the Israelis have turned out to be false.

          Speaking in parliament on Tuesday, Israel's military chief said his troops have achieved a lot but "still have work to do" in fighting Hamas in Gaza.

          "The soldiers are doing exceptional work, with many achievements in inflicting damage on Hamas, its infrastructure, its government and military wing," he said.

          Palestinian rocket fire has been greatly reduced, but not halted altogether, since the offensive was launched.

          As diplomats struggled with the truce efforts, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said Israel would end the military operations only when Hamas stops rocketing Israel and halts weapons smuggling across the porous border.

          "Anything else will be met with the Israeli people's iron fist," Olmert said, "We will continue to strike with full strength, with full force until there is quiet and rearmament stops."

          He spoke Monday in the town of Ashkelon, where life has largely been paralyzed by rocket fire from Gaza.

          Later, he tempered his tough talk, saying: "I really hope that the efforts we are making with the Egyptians these days will ripen to a result that will enable us to end the fighting." Egypt, which often mediates between Israel and Hamas, and international diplomats have been furiously working toward a solution that would stop the fighting.

          In a speech broadcast on the group's Al Aqsa TV station, Hamas' prime minister, Ismail Haniyeh, claimed his group would continue fighting, but said it was pursuing diplomacy to end the conflict. He said any truce would require an Israeli withdrawal from Gaza and the opening of the territory's blockaded borders.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av日韩av中文高清性色| 精品国产亚洲av网站| 久久蜜臀av一区三区| 实拍女处破www免费看| 婷婷六月色| 97中文字幕在线观看| 亚洲欧洲日韩国内高清| 麻豆亚洲精品一区二区| 亚洲欧美精品综合一区| 国产色悠悠综合在线观看| 日本久久久久亚洲中字幕| 久久精品免视看国产成人| 久久亚洲国产成人亚| 久久中精品中文字幕入口| 在线看免费无码av天堂| 久久99精品一久久久久久| 国精偷拍一区二区三区| 午夜短无码| 91精品国产午夜福利| 国模杨依粉嫩蝴蝶150p| 九九热久久这里全是精品| 亚洲欧洲一区二区精品| 少妇夜夜春夜夜爽试看视频| 亚洲欧洲日产国产最新| 少妇午夜福利一区二区三区| 欧美精品一产区二产区| 亚洲日本欧洲二区精品| 亚洲最大的熟女水蜜桃AV网站| 国产高潮视频在线观看| 久久波多野结衣av| 天天澡夜夜澡狠狠久久| 蜜臀久久精品亚洲一区| GV无码免费无禁网站男男| 国产精品国语对白一区二区| 看亚洲黄色不在线网占| 亚洲码和欧洲码一二三四| 国语自产精品视频在线看| 国产丝袜丝视频在线观看| A毛片终身免费观看网站| 国产男人天堂| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清日韩|