<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> America
          Obama: Most US troops in Iraq home in a year
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-02-02 09:51

          WASHINGTON  – US President Barack Obama told Americans on Sunday a substantial number of the 140,000 US troops in Iraq would be home within a year, saying Iraqis were now ready to take more responsibility for their own security.


          US Marines of Mobile Assault Company, 1st Battalion that provide security to a US State Department election observers team secure a polling station in Sinjar, 390 km (240 miles) northwest of of Baghdad January 31, 2009. Iraqis held their most peaceful election since the fall of Saddam Hussein on Saturday, and voting for provincial councils ended without a single major attack reported anywhere in the country. [Agencies] 

           

          Related readings:
           Iraqis hold peaceful election; Obama, UN applaud
           Obama's half-brother detained over drugs
           New rescue plan on the way: Obama
           Hu, Obama agree on further dialogue

          Obama, who inherited two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, pledged during his presidential campaign to withdraw all US troops from Iraq within 16 months, at a rate of one or two brigades a month.

          In an interview with NBC television, Obama praised the provincial elections held in Iraq at the weekend, the most peaceful polls since US-led forces invaded in 2003 to topple Saddam Hussein.

          Asked in the NBC interview whether a substantial number of troops would be home in time for next year's Super Bowl, the National Football League's championship game being played on Sunday, Obama replied: "Yes. We are going to roll out in a very formal fashion what our intentions are in Iraq as well as Afghanistan."

          The Obama administration has launched a comprehensive review of America's strategy in Afghanistan, where NATO-led forces are struggling to cope with spiraling violence and a resurgent Taliban militancy.

          The administration is considering almost doubling the US force in Afghanistan from 36,000 to more than 60,000 within 18 months.

          Obama, who held talks with the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon last week, has said he wants a responsible and phased withdrawal of US troops from Iraq. The United States signed a military deal with Iraq last year that set a 2011 deadline for US forces to quit the country.

          "In conversations I have had with the joint chiefs, with commanders on the ground, I think we have a sense, now that the Iraqis just had a very significant election with no significant violence, we are in a position to put more responsibility on the Iraqis," Obama said in the interview.

          He also said one of the more sobering moments of his young presidency was having to sign letters to send to families of slain soldiers.

          Some 644 US soldiers have been killed in Afghanistan and 4,236 in Iraq.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩精品亚洲精品第一页| 99riav精品免费视频观看| 无码AV中文字幕久久专区| 99RE8这里有精品热视频| 四虎永久在线精品免费视频观看| 中文字幕结果国产精品| 亚洲资源在线视频| 色道久久综合亚洲精品蜜桃| 2022最新国产在线不卡a| 激情综合五月丁香亚洲| 91蜜臀国产自产在线观看| 国产精品久久久一区二区三区| 毛片无遮挡高清免费| 人妻少妇无码精品专区| 久久99热只有频精品8| 性xxxx视频播放| 久爱www人成免费网站| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区五十路在线| 内射一区二区三区四区| 国产成人精品日本亚洲第一区| 久久亚洲精品国产精品尤物| 人人澡超碰碰97碰碰碰| 日韩东京热一区二区三区| 一级做a爰片在线播放| 国产欧美日韩专区发布| 国产熟睡乱子伦午夜视频| 高潮潮喷奶水飞溅视频无码| 欧乱色国产精品兔费视频| h动态图男女啪啪27报gif| 丁香婷婷激情综合俺也去| 亚洲精品中文字幕第一页| 久久综合色一综合色88欧美| 蜜臀91精品国产高清在线| 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| 国产国产精品人体在线视| 一区二区三区国产亚洲网站| 国产成人亚洲日韩欧美| 国产精品自拍中文字幕| 日本丶国产丶欧美色综合| 成人性影院| 无码中文字幕av免费放|