<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> America
          GM, Chrysler seek more govt aid, to cut more jobs
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-02-18 08:49

          DETROIT – The US auto industry needs even more help from the government to survive than originally thought. General Motors on Tuesday said it could need up to $30 billion from the Treasury Department to keep operating. Included in that amount is $13.4 billion the company has already received. Previously, GM had said it could need as much as $18 billion.


          In this September 12, 2008 file photo, assembly line workers join the cab to the chassis of a Chrysler's 2009 Dodge Ram pickup being assembled at the Warren Truck Plant in Warren, Mich.  [Agencies] 

          Related readings:
           GM, UAW in talks racing toward Tuesday deadline
           Sources: GM in talks with SAIC to raise cash
           Obama to appoint panel for auto recovery
           Obama adviser: Auto industry must restructure

          General Motors Corp. and Chrysler LLC said Tuesday they'll need billions more in government loans than they predicted just two months ago. The two automakers also plan further job cuts and additional curtailment of auto production.

          Both companies plan to reduce the number of models they offer to car buyers over the next few years.

          Meanwhile, the United Auto Workers union said it has reached a tentative agreement with Chrysler, GM and Ford Motor Co. on modifications to existing labor contracts.

          Acknowledging that industry conditions are worse than expected when it made the case in December for a government bailout, GM said it could run out of money by March without new funds from the government. The latest request includes $9.1 billion in new loans and a $7.5 billion credit line.

          Chrysler requested an additional $5 billion from Treasury. It originally said it would need $3 billion more. The company had already received $4 billion.

          GM's survival plan also calls for the cutting of a total of 47,000 jobs and the closing of five more US factories. Chrysler said it will cut 3,000 more jobs and stop producing three vehicle models.

          Auburn Hills, Mich.-based Chrysler said the economy and the market for new cars has deteriorated significantly since its initial request. Chrysler said it now projects that automakers will sell 10.1 million vehicles in the US this year, the lowest level in four decades.

          Chrysler Vice Chairman and President Jim Press said in a conference call with reporters that the company will eliminate the Dodge Aspen, Durango and Chrysler PT Cruiser.

          Ford, which borrowed billions from private sources before credit markets tightened, has said it can make it through 2009 without government help.

          The plans still have to be vetted by Treasury and the new autos task force announced by the Obama administration Sunday night. Details were unveiled on a day when President Barack Obama signed into law a massive economic recovery plan. Signs that the recession is deepening were more immediate for investors, however, and they dumped stocks and pushed oil prices sharply lower.

          The UAW said discussions are continuing regarding the union-run trust fund that will take on retiree health care expenses starting next year. Under terms of the government loans, both Chrysler and GM are required to reach concessions with the UAW and debt holders.

          "The changes will help these companies face the extraordinarily difficult economic climate in which they operate," UAW President Ron Gettelfinger said in a statement released by the union.

          GM has previously outlined reductions to both its hourly and salaried work force and has said it plans to cut back to four vehicle brands from eight.

          President Obama's top spokesman told reporters aboard Air Force One on Tuesday that he wouldn't rule out bankruptcy for the Detroit automakers. Robert Gibbs said the administration looks forward to reviewing General Motors and Chrysler's restructuring plans.

          House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said she was hopeful the plans would help lead to the "transformation of our domestic automobile industry into a viable, technologically advanced, and globally competitive manufacturing force."

          She said "Congress looks forward to working with the Obama Administration" to make the domestic auto sector competitive "while ensuring accountability to the taxpayers."

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 芳草地社区在线视频| 在线一区二区中文字幕| 成人午夜伦理在线观看| 亚洲中文久久精品无码| 蜜臀98精品国产免费观看| 国产a在亚洲线播放| 久久精品久久电影免费理论片| 日本欧美一区二区三区在线播放| av网站免费线看| 国产中年熟女高潮大集合| 亚洲免费成人av一区| 亚洲乱色熟女一区二区三区蜜臀| 黄色舔女人逼一区二区三区| 亚洲高潮喷水无码AV电影| av中文无码乱人伦在线观看| 欧美日韩国产一区二区三区欧| 精品无码人妻一区二区三区不卡 | 一本色道久久加勒比综合| 亚洲AV片一区二区三区| 无码精品一区二区久久久| 成人免费A级毛片无码片2022 | 亚洲AV无码久久精品成人| 爱豆传媒md0181在线观看| 亚洲精品成人福利网站| 亚洲av成人在线网站| 国产69精品久久久久99尤物 | 在线国产毛片| 国产一区二区日韩在线| 人妻夜夜爽天天天爽欧美色院| 日韩成人性视频在线观看| 熟女人妻高清一区二区三区| 国产成人剧情AV麻豆果冻| 一区二区传媒有限公司| 欧美丰满少妇xxxx性| 免费无码无遮挡裸体视频在线观看| 亚洲天堂久久久| 国产精品国三级国产av| 黑森林av导航| 国产av国片精品一区二区| 欧美日韩国产三级一区二区三区| 美日韩精品一区二区三区|