<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Pakistan militants say could extend truce
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-02-22 19:20

          MINGORA, Pakistan -- Militants who led a deadly campaign to enforce Islamic law in Pakistan's Swat valley have announced they could extend a 10-day ceasefire with the government once sharia is implemented.

          Pakistani Islamists gather at a camp before a peace rally at Mingora in the troubled Swat valley on February 18. [Agencies]

          Related readings:
           China vows to advance relations with Pakistan
           Bomb kills 28 at Shiite funeral in Pakistan
           US voices 'concern' over Pakistan's truce deal
           Reporter shot after rally in NW Pakistan

          "We can do a permanent ceasefire if the government builds confidence about its intentions," said militant leader Maulana Fazlullah on his illegal radio station, after a government official said a permanent truce had been agreed.

          Fazlullah spoke after talks with pro-Taliban cleric Soofi Mohammad, who signed a deal last Monday with the government to enforce sharia law in what was widely seen as a concession to militants with uncertain chances of peace.

          No date has been announced for when sharia law would take effect. It is also not clear how the system, which supporters say will be faster than the penal courts, will be implemented or who will be responsible for justice.

          Thousands of Fazlullah's supporters have spent nearly two years waging a terrifying campaign to enforce sharia law in Swat, beheading opponents, bombing girls' schools, outlawing entertainment and fighting government forces.

          Past peace deals between the government and militants have collapsed. Gaps also emerged Sunday on whether Fazlullah would allow girls' schools to re-open.

          "Girls can take examinations, but after covering themselves according to sharia. The Shoora (Fazlullah's consultative council) will decide about their education," Fazlullah said on the radio.

          Pakistan's deal provoked alarm in the United States, Europe, Afghanistan and India, worried that it will embolden militants in the North West Frontier Province, which is rife with Taliban and Al-Qaeda extremists.

          Many in Pakistan's secular elite are appalled that the government agreed to sharia in Swat, once a princely state and the country's only ski resort, which is just a morning's drive from the capital Islamabad.

          Fazlullah's spokesman Muslim Khan said any truce extension would be reviewed when it runs out on Wednesday.

          "We declared a 10-day ceasefire just after the agreement was signed and you will see an exemplary peace prevail in the valley once sharia is enforced.

          "In the next five or six days, our shoora is meeting and it will decide about a permanent ceasefire," Khan told AFP.

          The top government official in Swat, district commissioner Syed Mohammad Javed, said Saturday that Fazlullah had already agreed to a permanent ceasefire, laying bare the propsect of little agreement between the two camps.

          He also said that although boys' schools will re-open from Monday, "talks are in progress with the Taliban to re-open girls' schools".

          The president of the private schools' association, Ziauddin Yousafzai, said that all private schools would re-open Monday.

          Javed said some 100 schools destroyed or burnt by the Taliban would be rebuilt and that classes until then would be held in tents.

          Residents of Mingora, the main town in Swat, said life was spluttering back to normal under the temporary ceasefire.

          "Markets and bazaars are crowded and traffic police are back on the roads," resident Ghafoor Khan told AFP by telephone.

          "You feel at ease when going out... We can sleep fearlessly. The dreadful gunfire we used to hear every night has ended. People are returning to their homes and several families in my neighbourhood have come back," he said.

          The regional police chief, Shaukat Hayat, also asked all personnel who fled during the unrest to return to duty.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 红杏av在线dvd综合| 国产精品免费中文字幕| 久久男人av资源网站无码软件| 国产精品成| 国语精品一区二区三区| 国色精品卡一卡2卡3卡4卡在线| 伊人久久大香线蕉AV色婷婷色| 欧洲亚洲成av人片天堂网| 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 国产喷水1区2区3区咪咪爱AV| 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区99| 无码人妻丰满熟妇精品区| 日韩在线观看 一区二区| 成人午夜视频一区二区无码| 国产va免费精品观看| 国产成人午夜福利院| 欧美z0zo人禽交另类视频| 黑色丝袜脚交视频麻豆| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 久久精品国产九一九九九| 国产精品女同一区二区| 国产91麻豆精品成人区| 97精品伊人久久久大香线蕉| 亚洲区欧美区综合区自拍区| 在线A毛片免费视频观看| 成年男女免费视频网站点播| 国产一区二区三区导航| 国产在线无码精品无码| 不卡一区二区三区在线视频| 欧美性猛交xxxx免费看| 国产成人拍国产亚洲精品| 亚洲韩国精品无码一区二区三区| 亚洲日韩亚洲另类激情文学| 亚洲精品成人片在线观看精品字幕 | 亚洲天堂视频网| 婷婷色香五月综合缴缴情香蕉| 国产精品激情自拍系列| 青青青爽在线视频观看| 在线观看日本亚洲一区| 爱性久久久久久久久| 亚洲精品视频久久偷拍|