<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          UN council set to condemn DPRK launch
          By Li Xiaokun (China Daily)
          Updated: 2009-04-13 07:24

          A draft UN Security Council statement condemning Pyongyang's rocket launch - but avoiding a fresh resolution - has "to a considerable degree" eased threats to regional peace and the future of the Six-Party Talks, analysts said Sunday.

          Related readings:
          UN council set to condemn DPRK launchUN agrees on draft presidential statement on DPRK launch
          UN council set to condemn DPRK launchWen, Aso discusses DPRK launch
          UN council set to condemn DPRK launchJapan extends DPRK sanctions
          UN council set to condemn DPRK launchDPRK: Every country has right to use space for peaceful purpose

          The five permanent council members and Japan agreed on Saturday to a presidential statement with tough wording as a compromise between inaction and Tokyo's demand for a legally-binding fresh resolution. The deal ended a week-long deadlock on the council's response to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK)'s launch on April 5.

          "If the UN Security Council had avoided a response to Pyongyang's rocket launch, Japan might have taken action on its own, which could have been more damaging," said Jin Canrong, an international relations expert with Renmin University of China.

          For such a response, China's stand has been that it should not hamper future Six-Party Talks, Jin said, adding that "Beijing should be pleased with the statement".

          The talks, aimed at denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, involve China, the DPRK, the Republic of Korea (ROK), Japan, Russia and the United States.

          Japan had been pushing for a council resolution that would declare the DPRK in violation of resolution 1718 of October 2006 which calls for financial and arms sanctions against Pyongyang for its nuclear test that year. It also forbids Pyongyang from launching ballistic missiles.

          But China and Russia were opposed to a new resolution and suggested instead that the council adopt a compromise presidential statement.

          "The Security Council condemns the 5 April 2009 launch by the DPRK, which is in contravention of Security Council resolution 1718," the draft statement said.

          Although the statement does not explicitly declare Pyongyang in violation of 1718, diplomats said the language in the draft that it contravened the resolution has the same legal meaning.

          Instead of launching new sanctions, the draft calls for the UN Sanctions Committee to designate "entities and goods" to face sanctions.

          The impact of any UN-backed sanctions is bound to be limited because Pyongyang is already more or less isolated from the rest of the world, Yoo Ho-yeol, an expert on the DPRK at Seoul's Korea University, told Reuters.

          The draft also calls for Pyongyang to return to stalled Six-Party Talks aimed at ending its nuclear program and demands that it refrain from any further launches.

          With the backing of the five permanent members and Japan, the statement's adoption by the full council at a meeting called for this afternoon (New York time) is virtually assured.

          China's UN envoy Zhang Yesui said on Saturday the draft was "cautious and proportionate", which Beijing had sought.

          US Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice said the draft statement is "very strong and sends a clear message to the DPRK that their violation of international law will not be treated with impunity and, indeed, will have consequences".

          Japanese Ambassador Yukio Takasu told reporters that his country's "strong preference was a resolution, but as I say, equally important is unity. And I think unity of the council would have been lost if we insisted on that. That's why we have accepted this very strong presidential statement".

          "Now we're only unsure of response from two sides - Japan's conservative groups, and Pyongyang," Jin Canrong said.

          Pyongyang had warned of "strong steps" if the council took any action against it.

          The DPRK said it successfully launched a satellite into space on April 5 but some insist it was a disguised long-range missile test and no satellite was launched.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久青青草原精品国产app| 婷婷色香五月综合缴缴情香蕉| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久小说| 亚洲天堂成人黄色在线播放| 国产亚洲精品VA片在线播放| 好深好爽办公室做视频| 亚洲一区二区三区啪啪| 久久精品成人免费看| 干老熟女干老穴干老女人| 国产福利萌白酱在线观看视频| 国产97在线 | 亚洲| 中文人妻av高清一区二区| 亚洲色欲色欲www成人网| 久久精品视频一二三四区| 久久精品免费无码区| 91精品国产高清久久久久久g| 国产91久久精品成人看| 欧美XXXX黑人又粗又长| 精品国产AV色欲果冻传媒| 99久re热视频这里只有精品6| 亚欧美国产综合| 久久亚洲国产成人精品性色| 亚洲综合一区二区国产精品| 无码专区中文字幕无码| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线爽| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 男女性杂交内射女bbwxz| 亚洲人成亚洲人成在线观看| 国产自拍在线一区二区三区| 国产成人a在线观看视频免费 | 中文字幕乱码免费人妻av| 亚洲精品成人一二三专区| 亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 成年片免费观看网站| 中文字幕在线国产精品| 亚洲人妻av有码一区| 小嫩模无套内谢第一次| 久久青草精品A片狠狠来| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕馆| 亚洲日韩AV秘 无码一区二区| 亚洲日韩亚洲另类激情文学|