<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> America
          Trolleys collide in Boston; 49 people hurt
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-05-09 15:55

          BOSTON -- A trolley rear-ended another trolley that was stopped between two underground stations in downtown Boston on Friday night, injuring about 50 people, and one of the conductors told police he was texting at the time of the crash, officials said.

          Trolleys collide in Boston; 49 people hurt
          Emergency personnel work outside the Government Center MBTA station in Boston, Friday, May 8, 2009. [Agencies] 
          About 100 people were evacuated, and 49 were taken to area hospitals, but officials said their injuries did not appear to be life-threatening.

          The 24-year-old operator of the moving trolley, who was the most seriously injured, admitted to police that he was sending text messages from his cell phone when the accident occurred, Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority general manager Dan Grabauskas said.

          The MBTA has stepped up enforcement of the rule against cell phone use by operators following a trolley crash in Newton last May that killed the driver of a trolley that collided with another. Although there were reports the driver was using a cell phone just before the crash, an investigation ultimately determined there was no evidence she was using her phone.

          Grabauskas said the operator of the trolley that struck the parked trolley admitted to investigators who interviewed him in a hospital he saw the red light ahead of him as he was texting, but it was too late to stop.

          "I can tell you it's difficult to contain my outrage at hearing this," Grabauskas said.

          Officials would not release the conductor's name, but MBTA spokesman Joe Pesaturo said he had been on the job for less than two years.

          Most of the victims suffered cuts or skeletal injuries, said John Gill, deputy superintendent of Boston EMS. Two people had chest pains.

          Some passengers had to be extracted from the trains, deputy fire chief Richard DiBenedetto said. Others were taken from the station on stretchers or backboards.

          The collision occurred at 7:18 p.m. between Park and Government Center stations. A westbound two-car trolley was stopped at a red signal, waiting to enter Park Station, when it was hit by another two-car trolley.

          The damage was limited to the front of the moving train and the rear of the train that was struck, Grabauskas said.

          An investigation will try to determine why the moving trolley did not stop. Grabauskas had no estimates on how fast it was traveling.

          Green Line service between the stations was shut down after the crash.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 青青操国产| 亚洲精品成人7777在线观看| 亚洲精国产一区二区三区| 福利一区二区视频在线| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 性虎精品无码AV导航| 日本伊人色综合网| 丝袜高潮流白浆潮喷在线播放| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产| 成人午夜看黄在线尤物成人| 男女激情一区二区三区| 无码一区二区三区中文字幕 | 人妻中文字幕不卡精品| 日本真人添下面视频免费| 亚洲精品不卡av在线播放 | 婷婷色香五月综合缴缴情香蕉| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠85| 一区二区韩国福利网站| 精品国产一区二区色老头| 亚洲中文字幕国产综合| 国产精品久久久久久无毒不卡| 黑森林av导航| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 精品无人区一码二码三码| 久9视频这里只有精品| 乱色熟女综合一区二区| 好吊色欧美一区二区三区四区| 日韩一区日韩二区日韩三区| 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观| 丁香婷婷在线观看| 久久综合给合久久97色| 大尺度国产一区二区视频 | 国产超碰无码最新上传| 国产91精选在线观看| 最新精品国偷自产在线下载| 欧美丰满熟妇xxxx性ppx人交| 亚洲国产成人精品女久久| 成年在线观看免费人视频| 国产高清视频一区三区| 国产猛男猛女超爽免费视频| 日日爽日日操|