<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Photo
          US officials: Iran missile may be more advanced
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-05-21 10:20

          WASHINGTON – The missile test-fired by Iran is the longest-range solid-propellent missile it has launched yet, a US government official said Wednesday, raising concerns about whether the sophistication of Tehran's missile program is increasing.

          US officials: Iran missile may be more advanced
          The test-firing of a new medium-range surface to surface missile, named Sejil-2, at an undisclosed location in Iran. [Agencies]

          The US official, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss technical details of Iran's missile program, said Tehran has demonstrated shorter-range solid-propellent missiles in the past.

          Solid-propellent rockets are a concern because they can be fueled in advance and moved or hidden in silos, the official said. Liquid-propellent rockets have to be fueled and fired quickly, which makes preparations for launches easier to monitor and would allow a preemptive strike if necessary.

          But according to Defense Secretary Robert Gates, who Wednesday provided the first official US confirmation of the Iranian launch, the Iranian missile had a range of 2,000 to 2,500 kilometers.

          That translates to 1,200 to 1,500 miles, putting Israel, US bases in the Mideast, and parts of Eastern Europe within striking distance.

          Related readings:
          US officials: Iran missile may be more advanced Iran tests missile as election race starts
          US officials: Iran missile may be more advanced Iran says it tests missile, Israel within range
          US officials: Iran missile may be more advanced Israeli PM to press Obama on nuclear Iran
          US officials: Iran missile may be more advanced  Iran test-fired new missile: defense minister

          US officials: Iran missile may be more advanced Iran develops air-to-air missile, radar-evading aircraft

          "The information that I have read indicates that it was a successful flight test," Gates told the House Appropriations Committee nearly eight hours after the test was announced by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

          Gates added that "because of some of the problems they've had with their engines we think at least at this stage of the testing we think it's probably closer to the lower end of that range. Whether it hit the target that it was intended for, I have not seen any information on that."

          US officials said that government analysts and other specialists were still assessing information from the launch.

          "Obviously, that's concerning," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said of the launch.

          Iran's launch comes less than a month before Iran's presidential election and just two days after President Barack Obama declared a readiness to seek deeper international sanctions against Tehran if it did not respond positively to US attempts to open negotiations on its nuclear program. Obama said earlier this week that Tehran had until the end of the year to show it wanted to engage with Washington.

             Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲区一区二区激情文学| 国产成AV人片久青草影院 | 国产日韩久久免费影院| 性色在线视频精品| 久久日韩精品一区二区五区| 最新国产精品好看的精品| 成人午夜在线观看日韩| 又爽又黄又无遮挡网站| 国产成人亚洲精品成人区| 国产一区二区三区小说| 老司机午夜福利视频| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮虎虎视频| 国产偷窥厕所一区二区| 亚洲老熟女一区二区三区| 香蕉久久国产超碰青草| 亚洲一级特黄大片在线播放| 精品国产女同疯狂摩擦2| 久久综合噜噜激激的五月天| 少妇无套内谢免费视频| 国产精品久久久久久成人影院| 中文字幕亚洲资源网久久| 亚洲天堂视频在线观看| 91久久亚洲综合精品成人| 爆乳日韩尤物无码一区| 国产美女在线观看大长腿| 女人喷水高潮时的视频网站 | 亚洲精品二区在线播放| 四虎永久在线精品免费视频观看 | 国产福利深夜在线播放| 成全高清mv电影免费观看| 亚洲国产成人综合自在线| 色欲av无码一区二区人妻| 美日韩精品综合一区二区| 欧美色欧美亚洲高清在线观看| 国产一区| 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 丁香花成人电影| 国产午夜精品久久久久免费视 | 这里只有精品免费视频| 国产中文字幕精品在线| 偷拍精品一区二区三区|