<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Latest Development
          DPRK vows to 'take further defense measures'
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-05-29 17:49

          PYONGYANG -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea will take "further defense measures" if the UN Security Council sanctions it for its recent nuclear test, the official KCNA news agency said Friday.

          The DPRK "has the right to test nuclear bombs and missiles, which were proper defense measures for it and not in violation of any international law," the KCNA said, citing an unnamed spokesman for the DPRK Foreign Ministry.

          The purpose of Monday's underground test was to counter the Security Council's moves against the DPRK's April 5 launch of a rocket that put a satellite into orbit, the spokesman said.

          "The United States and its followers were to blame for the current situation," he added.

          The DPRK also demanded that the Security Council cancel all resolutions against it. If the Security Council disregards the demand, the spokesman said, the DPRK would no longer accept any UN resolutions.

          The Security Council last month denounced the rocket launch, which was viewed by the United States and other countries as a disguised long-range missile test, and imposed sanctions on DPRK companies.

          The actions prompted Pyongyang to announce that it was quitting the six-party talks on nuclear disarmament and would restart its nuclear facilities.

          Special Coverage: DPRK Conducts Nuclear Test

          Related Stories:

          DPRK urged to return to nuke talks

          US Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman John Kerry Thursday urged the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) to return to the Six-Party Talks, saying what the country had done in the past week to escalate tensions was "reckless and counterproductive".

          ROK, US raise watch level on DPRK: YONHAP

          The Rupulic of Korea (ROK) -US Combined Command Forces raised the watch level against the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) by one notch on Thursday, South Korea's Yonhap News Agency reported, citing an official.

          DPRK scraps truce, raises tension in region with threats

          The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) Wednesday abandoned a truce that ended the Korean War and threatened to attack those who had provoked the country, in response to Seoul's decision to join a US-led international security initiative.

          Russia sounds cautious note on DPRK resolution

          World powers must be firm with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) but also take care to avoid inflaming tensions further, Russia's foreign minister said.

          DPRK changes the rules of the nuclear game

          The DPRK ignored international condemnation and test-fired two short-range missiles on Tuesday, and one again yesterday, adding to the three that it had tested the day before.

          DPRK scraps truce, raises tension in region with threats

          The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) yesterday abandoned a truce that ended the Korean War and threatened to attack those who had provoked the country, in response to Seoul's decision to join a US-led international security initiative.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩AV高清在线看片| 久久se精品一区精品二区国产| 国产精品自拍中文字幕| 福利一区二区不卡国产| 婷婷色综合成人成人网小说| 人妻少妇精品性色av蜜桃| 四虎成人精品在永久在线| 香蕉久久国产精品免| 2021av在线天堂网| 国产边摸边吃奶边叫做激情视频| 青青草原亚洲| 国产熟女精品一区二区三区| 精品视频一区二区| 日本另类αv欧美另类aⅴ| 免费无码无遮挡裸体视频在线观看| 激情综合五月天开心久久| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码成人片 | 国产+亚洲+制服| 国产精品成人av电影不卡| 99久久成人国产精品免费| 欧美做受视频播放| 无码一区二区三区AV免费| 妺妺窝人体色www在线直播| 国产美女直播亚洲一区色| 亚洲另类国产欧美一区二区| 日韩av一区二区不卡在线| 91青青草视频在线观看| 国产一区二区三区精品久| 亚洲AV成人无码久久精品四虎| 又黄又爽又色的少妇毛片| 五月丁香六月综合缴清无码| 女人喷液抽搐高潮视频| 中文字幕av无码免费一区| 内射视频福利在线观看| 无人去码一码二码三码区| 国产午夜成人久久无码一区二区| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕无码久久网 | 亚洲狼人久久伊人久久伊| 国模av在线| 午夜福利日本一区二区无码| 岛国大片在线免费播放|