<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Pakistan court: Free alleged Mumbai-linked cleric
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-06-02 20:18

          Pakistan court: Free alleged Mumbai-linked cleric
          Supporters of Hafiz Mohammed Saeed, chief of an Islamic charity Jamaat-ud-Dawa, chant slogans to celebrate the Lahore High Court's decision to release the hard-line Islamist cleric, in Lahore, Pakistan on Tuesday, June 2, 2009. [Agencies]

          India's Foreign Ministry issued a statement that Saeed's "professed ideology and public statements leave no doubt as to his terrorist inclinations."

          Saeed, who remained in his home near Lahore immediately after the decision, told Pakistan's Geo news channel by telephone that the case against him was an "international conspiracy" and said the ruling supported his contention that Jamat-ud-Dawa is not a terrorist organization.

          Related readings:
          Pakistan court: Free alleged Mumbai-linked cleric Mumbai gunman is 'from Pakistan'
          Pakistan court: Free alleged Mumbai-linked cleric Mumbai gunman pleads not guilty
          Pakistan court: Free alleged Mumbai-linked cleric India to start trial of Mumbai attacker
          Pakistan court: Free alleged Mumbai-linked cleric FBI to aid Indian police over Mumbai attacker trial

          Pakistan court: Free alleged Mumbai-linked cleric India charges Mumbai gunman with murder

          Since the crackdown after the Mumbai attacks, Jamaat-ud-Dawa is believed to have taken another name -- Falah-i-Insaniat -- and its workers have been helping Pakistanis displaced by the Swat operation.

          Other suspected leaders of Lashkar-e-Taiba -- including Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi and Zarrar Shah, whom India claims planned the Mumbai attacks -- remain in custody. They are facing trial at a court inside a high-security prison near the capital, Islamabad, according to three prison officials who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to media.

          The court proceedings are not open to the public, and it is not clear what charges they face or whether the trial has begun.

          Earlier Tuesday, security forces rescued 80 students, teachers and staff from a boys' school who had been taken captive by militants the night before in the North Waziristan tribal region near Afghanistan, army spokesman Maj. Gen. Athar Abbas said.

          The region is a major al-Qaida and Taliban stronghold from which militants are thought to launch attacks inside Afghanistan as well. Abbas said a string of violence in the region in recent days is an effort by Taliban to divert the military's attention from the battle in Swat.

          Recent clashes have fueled speculation the military may widen its Swat offensive to South Waziristan.

          Journalists have limited access to the tribal areas and Swat, making it difficult to independently verify information from the Pakistani military or other sources.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品天天看天天狠| 无码人妻斩一区二区三区| 亚洲码国产精品高潮在线| 熟妇的味道hd中文字幕| 性少妇tubevⅰdeos高清| 国产一区二区精品高清在线观看 | 国产在线视频精品视频| 九九热在线视频| 99热精品毛片全部国产无缓冲| 一边捏奶头一边高潮视频| 精品熟女少妇av免费久久| 亚洲午夜福利AV一区二区无码| 亚洲人成网站18禁止人| 亚洲av日韩在线资源| 人妻少妇看a片偷人精品视频| 91精品国产综合久蜜臀| 国产精品一区二区三区黄| 不卡在线一区二区三区视频| 亚洲色大成永久WW网站| 蜜桃伦理一区二区三区| 国产精品一在线观看| 亚洲国产精品毛片在线看| 国产精品欧美一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲最新版无码AV| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆| 成人免费777777| 亚洲精品综合一区二区在线| 亚洲欧美综合精品成| 日本极品少妇videossexhd| 波多野无码中文字幕av专区| 欧美人与动牲交xxxxbbbb| 东方四虎在线观看av| 日韩精品中文字幕综合| 国产精品成人中文字幕 | 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站| 国产成人AV一区二区三区在线| 亚洲一区二区三区影院| 欧美白妞大战非洲大炮| 久久精品丝袜| 国产一区二区高清不卡| 亚洲色中色|