<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Europe
          New Air France debris found, explosion unlikely
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-06-04 08:35

          With officials struggling to explain how a modern aircraft could have crashed in stormy weather that is routine on the trans-Atlantic route, there was speculation a bomb could have caused the worst crash in Air France's 75-year history.

          New Air France debris found, explosion unlikely
          Picture released by the Brazilian Air Force showing the crew of an Hercules C-130 searching for victims or debris of Air France flight 447 which crashed in the Atlantic Ocean on June 1 with 228 people on board while en route from Rio de Janeiro to Paris. [Agencies] 
          The airline said on Wednesday it had received an anonymous telephone warning that a bomb was on a flight leaving Buenos Aires on May 27, four days before the crash. A spokesman said the plane was checked, no bomb was found and the aircraft left an hour and a half late. He added that such alerts were relatively common.

          Given the challenging location of the crash, its cause may never be known.

          "I am not totally optimistic. We cannot rule out that we will not find the flight recorders," said Paul Louis Arslanian, the head of France's air accident investigation agency.

          Mini-sub on its way

          France is dispatching a mini-submarine that can explore to a depth of 19,680 feet (6,000 metres) and will try to locate the Airbus' flight data and voice recorders, which should shed light on the crash.

          The recorders are designed to send homing signals for up to 30 days when they hit water, but there is no guarantee they even survived the impact with the sea, Arslanian said.

          Brazil is leading its search effort from Fernando de Noronha, a sparsely populated volcanic archipelago and nature reserve off its northeastern coast.

          It has mobilized 11 air force planes, four navy vessels with divers and a tanker for the retrieval operation that Jobim said was being carried out in a 120-mile (193-km) radius.

          New Air France debris found, explosion unlikely
          Paris Archbishop Andre Vingt-Trois (R), French President Nicolas Sarkozy (C) and first lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy leave the Notre-Dame cathedral in Paris after an ecumenical church service on June 3, 2009 for relatives and families of the passengers of Air France's flight 447 that vanished Monday over the Atlantic Ocean. [Agencies]

          Jorge Amaral, a Brazilian air force colonel, said the long strip of metal found on Wednesday was the biggest piece that search crews had seen so far.

          "We are considering this 7-metre piece to be part of the plane, possibly part of the side, a piece of steel. It could be part of the fuselage or the tail," he told reporters.

          The French investigation will have its first report ready by the end of the month, and will be led by Alain Bouillard, who took charge of the investigation into the crash of an Air France Concorde in 2000.

          France held an ecumenical religious ceremony for relatives and friends of those on the plane at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris on Wednesday, attended by President Nicolas Sarkozy.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美人成精品网站播放| 亚洲一区二区三区激情视频| 在线免费观看毛片av| 毛片av在线尤物一区二区| 免费 黄 色 人成 视频 在 线 | 亚洲sm另类一区二区三区| 视频一区二区 国产视频| 精品在线观看视频二区| 久久天堂无码av网站| 亚洲尤码不卡av麻豆| 欧美日韩变态另类人妻| 一区二区三区四区五区色| 久久99九九精品久久久久蜜桃 | 狠狠久久亚洲欧美专区| 亚洲日本欧美日韩中文字幕| 久久99精品久久久久久清纯| 国产视频精品一区 日本| 性欧美乱妇高清come| av在线播放国产一区| 国产对白老熟女正在播放| 免费在线成人网| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载 | 色综合 图片区 小说区| 毛片大全真人在线| 白嫩少妇无套内谢视频| 伊人久久综在合线亚洲91| 午夜免费福利小电影| 色老二导航| 久久精品国产福利一区二区 | 亚洲一区二区啊射精日韩| 国产女人18毛片水真多1| 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 大胸美女吃奶爽死视频| 成在线人视频免费视频| 午夜福利片1000无码免费| 日本最新免费二区三区| 国内少妇人妻偷人精品| 亚洲综合中文字幕久久| 国产卡一卡二卡三免费入口| 91精品国产综合久蜜臀| 日本欧美一区二区三区在线播放|