<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> America
          OAS lifts decades-old ban on Cuba
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-06-04 13:46

          MEXICO CITY -- The Organization of American States (OAS) Wednesday unanimously voted in favor of revoking Cuba's exclusion from the organization at the 39th OAS general assembly in the Honduran city of San Pedro Sula.

          According to information reaching here, many Latin American countries celebrated the OAS resolution and regarded it as historic.

          OAS lifts decades-old ban on Cuba
          Cuba's President Raul Castro (L) and Paraguay's President Fernando Lugo review the honor guard during an official reception ceremony at Havana's Revolution Palace June 3, 2009. [Agencies] 

          At the start of the meeting's plenary session, Honduran Foreign Minister Patricia Rodas said that "it is resolved that resolution six, adopted on January 31, 1962, at the eighth Foreign Ministers Consultative Meeting, which excluded the Cuban government from participation in the Inter-American system is ruled null and void for the OAS."

          Related readings:
           Cuba tests US bid to mend ties with Latin America
           Officials tackle Cuba issue at Americas meeting
           US, Cuba ties in spotlight as Clinton visits Central America
           Fidel Castro rejects US bid for dialogue

           Fidel Castro says Obama different from Bush

          In his address to the assembly, Honduran President Jose Manuel Zelaya said "we are all completely in agreement. The cold war has ended here in San Pedro Sula."

          Debate on the text had been so heated that US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton walked out of the 10-hour meeting on Tuesday. However, in early hours of Wednesday, her deputy Thomas A. Shannon, assistant secretary of state for western hemisphere affairs, approved the resolution unchanged.

          Shannon told the media on Wednesday that "we have eliminated one obstacle to Cuba's reintegration to the OAS, and we have established a compromise with Cuba, a path toward the future based on OAS principles, values and practices."

          In Argentina, President Cristina Fernandez said that the decision of the OAS on annulling "the sanction against Cuba set many years ago was historic."

          Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said at national TV and radio broadcast that the OAS decision "asserted and recognized the revolutionary Cuba."

          Venezuelan Foreign Minister Nicolas Maduro said that the revocation of that exclusion represented "an assertion to Cuba, to its people, to Commander Fidel Castro and the historical direction of the Revolution."

          Ecuadorian Foreign Minister Fander Falconi said at the Assembly that Cuba had been isolated due to US pressure, in breach of international law as applied in the Americas, during 1962's eighth meeting of OAS foreign ministers held in Uruguay's capital Montevideo.

          "It is time to see us, all the nations of the Americas, to regard each other with respect and in equality, to honor our differences and seek to complement each other, to rectify our mistakes and build the new institutions which our dream of regional integration demands," Falconi said.

          Chilean Foreign Minister Mariano Fernandez said that "it is a truly historic moment for the OAS. As it is known, Chile did not approve the sanction in 1962 and in that sense, our country celebrates the lifting of it."

          Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega also said on Wednesday that "we are not making it a favor, because Cuba is not interested on re-entering the OAS, Cuba has fought a battle, a heroic one for 50 years, facing many aggressions from the United States, that is why it deserves our recognition."

          Meanwhile in Cuba, Paraguayan President Fernando Lugo said that "whatever we do at the OAS will not be enough, compared with all what Cuba has suffered in the last 50 years."

          Lugo added that "we have learnt a lot from the dignity of this (Cuban) people, able to resist the embargo and to keep itself alive and with solidarity as an example for many countries."

          Cuba's top officials have repeatedly said that they have little or no interest in returning to the body. In a newspaper column published earlier Wednesday, Cuban former leader Fidel Castro again described the body as a US Trojan horse.

          Cuba was the topic that caught most attention at the assembly, although the main topic for discussion was supposed to be non-violence.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久99国产精一区二区三区!| 元码人妻精品一区二区三区9| 久久综合伊人77777| 中文字幕人妻第一区| 亚洲性图日本一区二区三区| 97人人添人澡人人爽超碰| 国内精品大秀视频日韩精品| 国产精品久久久久婷婷五月 | 国产精品一区二区AV| 7878成人国产在线观看| 国产区精品福利在线观看精品| 亚洲av成人一区国产精品| 国产明星精品无码AV换脸| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区色 | 日韩精品一区二区三区久| 国产中文字幕在线一区| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列| P尤物久久99国产综合精品| 看全黄大色黄大片视频| 日韩AV高清在线看片| 精品一区二区三区色噜噜| 无码囯产精品一区二区免费| 强奷漂亮少妇高潮伦理| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 国产精品亚洲精品国自产| 欧洲国产成人久久精品综合| 国产午夜一区二区在线观看 | 国产色悠悠在线免费观看| 亚洲熟妇av一区二区三区宅男| 国产成人亚洲精品狼色在线| 人妻丰满熟妇av无码区| 亚洲一区二区av免费| 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 亚洲丰满熟女一区二区蜜桃 | 女人香蕉久久毛毛片精品| 午夜福利免费区在线观看| 精品一区二区三区在线观看l| JIZZJIZZ国产| 99在线精品国自产拍中文字幕| 亚洲最大成人av在线天堂网| 91产精品无码无套在线|