<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          New world trade deal by 2010: WTO chief
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-06-09 16:19

          NUSA DUA, Indonesia - Eight torturous years of talks over a new global trade pact should reach a conclusion next year after changes in the US and Indian governments, WTO chief Pascal Lamy said Tuesday.

          Top US and Indian trade representatives agreed to "reset" the stalled Doha Round of trade liberalization talks during a bilateral meeting on the sidelines of a conference of agricultural exporters in Indonesia, he said.

          "We had not had that clear signal of 'reset' until now. What I got from here is that ... yes, we should conclude this by 2010," the World Trade Organization (WTO) chief told reporters after three days of trade talks on Bali island.

          New world trade deal by 2010: WTO chief

          WTO chief Pascal Lamy (left) and Indian Trade Minister Anand Sharma are seen inside a villa in Nusa Dua, Indonesia, on June 9. [Agencies] New world trade deal by 2010: WTO chief 

          US Trade Representative Ron Kirk, the former Dallas mayor who was appointed by President Barack Obama in March, met the new Indian trade minister, Anand Sharma, for the first time here on Monday.

          "What I saw is Ron Kirk and Anand Sharma clearly engaging in a process that should lead to the conclusion of the round some time next year," Lamy said, describing the Bali meeting as "significant."

          Kirk avoided specifics about his meeting with Sharma but said the United States was committed to outlining a new basis for Doha negotiations by August, when the WTO begins its summer break.

          "Doing nothing, rejecting pursuing an alternative to what we have been doing for the past three rounds is in fact a decision that leads to a failure of Doha, and that is not an acceptable conclusion," he told reporters.

          He said it was time for a fresh approach to conclude the Doha Round as a stimulus for recovery from the global economic crisis. The round collapsed in July last year amid differences between India and the United States.

          Kirk was speaking at the end of a ministerial-level conference of the 19-member Cairns Group, which accounts for 25 percent of the world's agricultural trade and supports open markets.

          Although the United States is not a member of the group, he said he fully endorsed its joint communique calling for world leaders to show the "political will" to re-start the Doha negotiations.

          "We are in agreement with our colleagues here that we should begin in earnest," he said.

          The Cairns Group ministers said senior negotiators should convene at WTO headquarters in Geneva "as soon as possible to map out a clear path towards the negotiations, and to start down that path before the European summer break."

          Washington's refusal to accept Indian demands for measures to protect vulnerable industries from a flood of cheap imports contributed to the failure of the last round of Doha negotiations in Geneva last July.

          Related readings:
          New world trade deal by 2010: WTO chief China's bans on pigs, pork imports in line with WTO rules
          New world trade deal by 2010: WTO chief Postal revision in line with WTO rule
          New world trade deal by 2010: WTO chief WTO envoy: Protectionism will protect no one
          New world trade deal by 2010: WTO chief Russia annoyed by delayed WTO accession: Medvedev

          New world trade deal by 2010: WTO chief WTO head urges countries to give up protectionism

          Lamy said 80 percent of the global deal was done, but significant obstacles remained especially regarding tariffs and market access, with some countries wanting to protect vulnerable industries and others wanting new markets.

          "We are not looking at the difficulties, we are looking at the possibilities, to do our best and take this process to its culmination," Sharma told AFP after his meeting with Kirk on Monday.

          "There are no obstacles which are insurmountable."

          The two met informally in a quiet villa on the edge of a vast luxury resort overlooking Bali's coral-fringed beaches, away from the media glare and spotlight typically associated with WTO jamborees.

          During his first trip to the WTO in May, Kirk spoke about the need to "consider changes to the process" of the negotiations. "Whatever vehicle we've all been loaded on to get to Doha hasn't gotten us there," he said.

          The Indian minister said he would go to Washington mid-June for follow-up talks with Kirk.

          The Doha round of talks started in Qatar in 2001 with the aim of removing trade barriers and subsidies, particularly in agriculture, by 2013.

          Australian Trade Minister Simon Crean, who was chairing the Cairns Group meeting, said he was "enormously encouraged" by the willingness of the US and Indian representatives to re-engage.

          But the group said it was "deeply disappointed" by Washington's recent decision to reintroduce dairy export subsidies in response to similar action by the European Union.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV无码不卡在线播放| 东方av四虎在线观看| 国产欧美综合在线观看第十页| 久久综合久中文字幕青草| 无码欧亚熟妇人妻AV在线外遇| 国产精品久久久久9999| 久久婷婷国产精品香蕉| 九九在线中文字幕无码| 国产精品色一区二区三区 | 婷婷五月综合丁香在线| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区| 麻豆最新国产AV原创精品| 日韩大片一区二区三区| 精品无码人妻| 意大利xxxx性hd极品| 亚洲 欧美 视频 手机在线| 日本在线视频www色影响网站| 亚洲国产高清av网站| 中文字幕日韩区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕一二三四区| 久久99精品久久久久久9| 国产曰批视频免费观看完| 国产品精品久久久久中文| 久久99久久99精品免视看国产成人| 亚洲精品二区在线观看| 免费人成在线观看网站品爱网| 夜夜添狠狠添高潮出水| 熟女激情乱亚洲国产一区| 九九热在线视频精品免费| 国产日韩一区二区四季| 欧美亚洲日本国产综合在线美利坚| 大胸美女吃奶爽死视频| h无码精品动漫在线观看| 天堂网亚洲综合在线| 久久精品中文字幕少妇| 你懂的一区二区福利视频| 人妻蜜臀久久av不卡| 国产精品制服丝袜无码| 亚洲精品国偷自产在线99正片| 免费区欧美一级猛片| 久久精品99国产精品日本|