<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          DPRK 'will use N-arms if provoked'
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2009-06-10 14:15

          SEOUL: The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) said Tuesday it would use nuclear weapons in a "merciless offensive" if provoked - its latest rhetoric apparently aimed at deterring any international punishment for its recent atomic test blast.

          Related readings:
           S.Korean firm quits DPRK factory zone
           DPRK jails American reporters
           US calls on DPRK to release journalists
           Clinton warns to re-list DPRK as state sponsor of terrorism
           Yonhap: S.Korea makes plans to counter DPRK missile

          The tensions emanating from Pyongyang are beginning to hit nascent business ties with the South: a Seoul-based fur manufacturer became the Republic of Korea's (ROK) first company to announce on Monday it was pulling out of an industrial complex in the North's border town of Kaesong.

          The complex, which opened in 2004, is a key symbol of rapprochement between the two countries but the goodwill is evaporating quickly in the wake of the DPRK's nuclear test on May 25 and subsequent missile tests.

          Pyongyang revived its rhetoric in a commentary in the state-run Minju Joson newspaper Tuesday.

          "Our nuclear deterrent will be a strong defensive means ... as well as a merciless offensive means to deal a just retaliatory strike to those who touch the country's dignity and sovereignty even a bit," said the commentary, carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

          It appeared to be the first time that the DPRK referred to its nuclear arsenal as "offensive" in nature. Pyongyang has long claimed that its nuclear weapons program is a deterrent and only for self-defense against what it calls US attempts to invade it.

          The tough talk came as the ROK and the US lead an effort at the UN Security Council to have the DPRK punished for its nuclear test with tough sanctions.

          Seoul's Yonhap news agency reported Tuesday that the ROK had doubled the number of naval ships around the disputed sea border with the North amid concern the DPRK could provoke an armed clash there - the scene of skirmishes in 1999 and 2002.

          Kim's eldest son speaks

          A man believed to be the eldest son of Kim Jong-il said in an interview aired Tuesday he thinks reports that his youngest brother will become the country's next leader are true.

          "Well, I hear the news by media. I think (it's) true," Kim Jong-nam said in an interview with Japanese broadcaster TV Asahi in Macao when asked about reports on the succession.

          Japanese media aggressively follow the movements of Kim Jong-nam, who travels frequently to the Chinese mainland and Macao.

          Last week, a ROK lawmaker and media outlets said the DPRK recently told its diplomatic missions that Kim Jong-il's 26-year-old youngest son - Jong-un - will be the communist nation's next leader.

          "My father loves very much my brother as his son. I hope he can do his best for North Korean people for their happiness and better life," Jong-nam said. TV Asahi did not say when the interview took place.

          AP

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费无码又爽又刺激网站直播| 国内精品伊人久久久久AV一坑 | 国产亚洲精品AA片在线爽| 欧美 喷水 xxxx| AV国内高清啪啪| 国精偷拍一区二区三区| 在线看免费无码av天堂的| 十八禁国产一区二区三区| 毛片免费观看视频| 婷婷开心深爱五月天播播| 亚洲AV无码一区二区二三区软件| 2021国产精品视频网站| 亚洲综合AV一区二区三区不卡 | 熟妇人妻无码中文字幕老熟妇| 国产亚洲精品久久av| 国产精品久久久久鬼色| 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看| 熟女亚洲综合精品伊人久久| 最近中文字幕日韩有码| av午夜福利一片免费看| 亚洲精品一区二区毛豆| 在线综合亚洲欧洲综合网站 | 中文无码高潮到痉挛在线视频| 成年无码av片在线蜜芽| 国产精品一区二区黄色片| 国精品午夜福利视频| 中文字幕在线亚洲精品| 日韩欧美卡一卡二卡新区| 欧洲免费一区二区三区视频| 蜜臀在线播放一区在线播放| 日韩亚洲视频一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜香蕉久久精品| 蜜桃一区二区三区在线看| 欧美性69式xxxx护士| 亚洲欧美电影在线一区二区| 丁香婷婷无码不卡在线| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 国产精品一区二区久久不卡| chinese乱国产伦video| 婷婷六月综合缴情在线| 熟女丝袜美腿亚洲一区二区三区|