<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Source: DPRK may be preparing for new nuclear test
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-06-12 17:47

          WASHINGTON – The Democratic Republic of Korea (DPRK) may be preparing for its third nuclear test, a show of defiance as the United Nations considers new sanctions on the nation for conducting an underground nuclear explosion in May, according to a US government official.

          DPRK conducted an underground explosion on May 25, its first since a 2006 atomic test. The official, who spoke Thursday on condition of anonymity in order to discuss the unreleased information, would not provide details regarding the assessment.

          A draft UN resolution proposed Wednesday would impose tough sanctions on DPRK's weapons exports and financial dealings and allow inspections of suspect cargo in ports and on the high seas. DPRK has threatened to retaliate if new sanctions are adopted.

          Related readings:
          Source: DPRK may be preparing for new nuclear test Yonhap: S.Korea makes plans to counter DPRK missile
          Source: DPRK may be preparing for new nuclear test DPRK says S.Korea intrudes into its water
          Source: DPRK may be preparing for new nuclear test S Korea to meet with DPRK at joint park next week
          Source: DPRK may be preparing for new nuclear test South Korea gears up military drills

          Source: DPRK may be preparing for new nuclear test DPRK not to consider dialogue with S Korea

          The White House National Security Council would not comment on the assessment of a possible third nuclear test in the works.

          "We have come to expect North Korea (DPRK) to act recklessly and dangerously," NSC spokesman Mike Hammer said in a statement. "But while the world unites to pass a strong new Security Council resolution, it is clear that North Korea's behavior is succeeding only in further isolating itself."

          President Barack Obama's special envoy on DPRK, Stephen Bosworth, said Thursday that the United States is determined to make sure DPRK faces serious consequences for its growing missile and nuclear threat.

          Bosworth told lawmakers at a hearing that the Obama administration is considering freezing DPRK's accounts at banks outside the country. Similar action by the George W. Bush administration infuriated the country and effectively severed it from the international financial system and led to a breakdown in nuclear talks.

          But Bosworth also said Obama wants to talk to Pyongyang, either through the six-nation mechanism or directly.

          DPRK has so far spurned the administration's attempts at engagement, Bosworth said. The North will come back to disarmament talks eventually, he said, but not soon.

          For now, Bosworth said, DPRK will "suffer consequences if it does not reverse course."

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区三区亚洲精品| 亚洲一区久久蜜臀av| 日本一区二区在线高清观看| 亚洲欧美人成人让影院| 天天澡日日澡狠狠欧美老妇| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 亚洲国产精品一区二区三| 亚洲人成电影网站色mp4| 国产精品男女午夜福利片| 国产精品中文字幕日韩| 极品教师在线观看免费完整版| 亚洲色拍拍噜噜噜最新网站| 欧美性巨大╳╳╳╳╳高跟鞋| 粉嫩av一区二区三区蜜臀| 国产微拍一区二区三区四区| 无码国产偷倩在线播放老年人| 韩国免费A级毛片久久| 天天摸夜夜添狠狠添高潮出免费| 亚洲一二三区精品美妇| 国产专区综合另类日韩一区| 韩国福利视频一区二区三区| 亚洲精品日韩在线观看| 亚洲欧美综合一区二区三区| 国产农村老太xxxxhdxx| 国产视频区一区二区三| 少妇粗大进出白浆嘿嘿视频| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆四虎| 日本亲近相奷中文字幕| 97se亚洲综合不卡| 亚洲中文字幕日韩精品| 亚洲男人在线无码视频| 国产一区二区不卡在线看| 亚洲男人AV天堂午夜在| 国产精品一区二区三区三级| 免费特黄夫妻生活片| 色综合天天综合网中文伊| 日本久久久www成人免费毛片丨| 性人久久久久| 蜜桃视频在线观看网站免费| 国内自拍av在线免费| 小雪被老外黑人撑破了视频|