<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Pakistan army to go after Taliban chief
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-06-15 09:59

          Pakistan's decision comes as public opinion has shifted against the Taliban, who have been blamed or have claimed responsibility for a series of bloody attacks in recent weeks, including one that killed a prominent anti-Taliban cleric and another that devastated a luxury hotel in Peshawar.

          On Sunday, a bomb rocked a market in the northwestern town of Dera Ismail Khan, while officials said clashes between the Taliban and security forces killed at least 20 militants in a tribal area supposedly cleared of insurgents months ago.

          Related readings:
          Pakistan army to go after Taliban chiefPakistan market blast kills 8
          Pakistan army to go after Taliban chiefAnti-Taliban cleric killed as suicide blasts rock Pakistan
          Pakistan army to go after Taliban chiefPakistan vows to 'flush out' terrorists
          Pakistan army to go after Taliban chief35 hurt in SW Pakistan train bomb

          Pakistan army to go after Taliban chiefPakistan widens Taliban offensive

          Government official Inayat Ullah said 11 to 13 pounds (5 to 6 kilograms) of explosives were planted in a fruit vendor's hand-pulled cart in the market. Police official Mohammad Iqbal put the death toll at nine, with 20 wounded.

          At a hospital where some of the wounded were taken, cries punctured the air.

          "It was crowded there when something big exploded," said 30-year-old Ilyas Ahmad, whose legs were wounded. "It was a big noise. Everybody was crying. Bodies were lying there. People were lying around blood."

          A Taliban commander, Qari Hussain Ahmad, blamed the blast on Pakistani intelligence agencies, saying the government was carrying out such acts to legitimize an operation in Waziristan.

          "They want to malign us. They want to use killings of innocent citizens against us," Hussain said by phone from an undisclosed location.

          Fighting on multiple fronts could tax the army's ability to hold regions once it says it has cleared them. The latest clashes in the Bajur tribal region underscored that.

          Bajur was the main theater of operations against the militants before Swat. After some six months of fighting, the army said in February that the Taliban there had been defeated. But there have been occasional reports since then of ongoing militant activity.

          Pakistani forces used jets, helicopters and artillery to pound suspected Taliban hide-outs in Bajur over the weekend.

          Zakir Hussain Afridi, the top government official for Bajur, said the fighting was in the Charmang valley, a stretch he described as largely under Taliban control. Jamil Khan, his deputy, put the militant death toll at 20 since Friday.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人av大片大片| a级毛片视频免费观看| av在线免费播放网站| 日本午夜精品一区二区三区电影 | 福利一区二区1000| 国产一区精品综亚洲av| 久久av色欲av久久蜜桃网| 国产成人8X人网站视频| 欧美日韩精品综合在线一区| 国产精品福利在线观看秒播| 日本一级午夜福利免费区| 久久精品国产色蜜蜜麻豆| 国产又色又刺激高潮视频| 国产精品成人观看视频国产奇米 | 国产午夜精品视频免费不卡| 亚洲国产亚洲国产路线久久| 亚洲欧美综合中文| 综合在线 亚洲 成人 欧美| 免费午夜无码视频在线观看| japanese成熟丰满熟妇| 日韩精品一区二区三区蜜臀| 怡春院欧美一区二区三区免费| 国产亚洲一区二区手机在线观看| 国产精品中文字幕综合| 久久爱在线视频在线观看| 国产精品久久毛片| 少妇高潮水多太爽了动态图| 黑人巨大精品oideo| 国产精品麻豆成人av网| 国产精品中文字幕第一页| 性欧美巨大乳| 国产不卡精品一区二区三区| 成av人电影在线观看| 久久久精品2019中文字幕之3| 西西人体44WWW高清大胆| 婷婷涩涩五月天综合蜜桃| 国产精品中文字幕免费| 国产精品午夜福利不卡120| 白丝乳交内射一二三区| 老司机精品一区在线视频| 国产乱码精品一区二区三|