<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Iran threatens harsh crackdown against opposition
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-06-20 20:03

          TEHRAN: Iran's government threatened harsh action Saturday if opposition supporters take to the streets again to demand a new election in open defiance of the country's supreme leader.

          Iran threatens harsh crackdown against opposition
          An Iranian woman holds a poster of the President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad under a painting of the supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, in a rally at the conclusion of the Friday prayers, in Tehran, Iran, Friday, June 19, 2009. [Agencies] 

          Websites run by supporters of opposition leader Mir Hossein Mousavi called for street protests at 4 pm (7:30 am EDT, 1130 GMT) but the candidate himself issued no public statement.

          Related readings:
          Iran threatens harsh crackdown against opposition Iran supreme leader backs poll result
          Iran threatens harsh crackdown against opposition Khamenei backs Iran poll result
          Iran threatens harsh crackdown against opposition Iran's Khamenei demands halt to election protests
          Iran threatens harsh crackdown against opposition Hundreds of thousands stage somber rally in Iran

          Iran threatens harsh crackdown against oppositionIran govt: Riots orchestrated by enemies

          Mousavi did not attend a meeting of the country's top election authority but one of his sites said he planned to issue a statement "soon." It did not elaborate.

          The decision to rally or stay off the streets will be crucial for the opposition movement and the unprecented threat it poses to Iran's government. Rallying could spark a bloody crackdown on Mousavi's supporters, or greatly weaken the government by forcing it back away from its threat of violence. If the opposition heeds the official warnings and cancels, it could give the government the opening it needs to suppress its greatest internal challenge since the 1979 Islamic Revoultion.

          It was not clear if Mousavi has the power to halt street demonstrations even if he orders his supporters to stay inside. The government appeared to be preparing for a confrontation.

          Police and members of the pro-government Basij militia were out in force on the streets on Tehran, particularly in central commercial districts.

          Tehran Province Police Chief Ahmad Reza Radan said "police forces will crack down on any gathering or protest rally which are being planned by some people."

          English-language state TV said the country's highest national security body had ordered security forces to deal with the situation. It did not elaborate.

          The government statements were the most explicit warnings yet of force against protesters who gathered in massive rallies last week to demand the government cancel and rerun elections that ended with a declaration of overwhelming victory for hardline President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

          Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei sided firmly with Ahmadinejad Friday, saying the result reflected popular will and ordering opposition leaders to end street protests or be held responsible for any "bloodshed and chaos" to come.

          The statement effectively closed the door to Mousavi's demand for a new election, ratcheting up the possibility of a confrontation.

          Iran's Interior Ministry raised the possibility of directly punishing the 67-year-old former prime minister, saying he would "be held responsible for the consequences of any illegal gatherings." The ministry accused him of supporting protests that "have led to the disruption of security and public order," State Security Council secretary, Abbas Mohtaj, said in a statement on the ministry's website.

          Mousavi and reformist candidate Mahdi Karroubi did not attend a meeting with Iran's Guardian Council on Saturday, state TV said. The council, an unelected body of 12 clerics and Islamic law experts close to Khamenei, investigates voter fraud claims.

          A conservative candidate, former Revolutionary Guard commander Mohsen Rezaei, did attend, state TV said.

          The state's English-language channel said the Guardian Council had agreed to a recount of 10 percent of the votes, without providing details.

          State TV also said the Association of Combatant Clerics, a reformist group linked to former President Mohammad Khatami, a Mousavi ally, had told supporters to stay off the streets. The report could not immediately be confirmed.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 91精品蜜臀国产综合久久| 久久精品国产福利一区二区| 在线播放国产女同闺蜜| 曰韩精品无码一区二区三区视频| 国产欧美久久久另类精品| 精品国产迷系列在线观看| 91精品国产综合久久精品| 亚洲人成网站在线观看播放不卡 | 亚洲有无码中文网| 国产尤物AV尤物在线看| 国产欧美综合在线观看第十页| 97在线视频人妻无码| 性虎精品无码AV导航| 牲欲强的熟妇农村老妇女视频| 2021亚洲国产精品无码| 综合国产av一区二区三区| av亚洲一区二区在线| 国产亚洲精品自在久久vr| 成人av一区二区三区| 中文字幕精品人妻丝袜| 四季av一区二区三区| 日韩高清福利视频在线观看| 国产精品乱码高清在线观看| 国产精品白丝在线观看有码| 国产精品不卡一区二区久久| 亚洲红杏AV无码专区首页| 91老肥熟女九色老女人| 人妻少妇456在线视频| 精品亚洲高潮喷水精品视频| 在线午夜精品自拍小视频| 全午夜免费一级毛片| 国产69久久精品成人看| 国产成人亚洲综合| 久久99热只有视精品6国产| 久久午夜无码免费| 老司机导航亚洲精品导航| 亚洲天堂亚洲天堂亚洲天堂| 亚洲国产日韩欧美一区二区三区| 入禽太深在线观看免费高清| 日本中文字幕一区二区三| 日韩一区二区三区日韩精品|