<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Middle East
          Iran's president lashes out at Obama
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-06-27 22:21

          Iran's hardline president lashed out anew at the United States and President Barack Obama on Saturday, accusing him of interference and suggesting that Washington's stance on Iran's postelection turmoil could imperil Obama's aim of improving relations.

          "We are surprised at Mr. Obama," Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in remarks to judiciary officials broadcast on state television. "Didn't he say that he was after change? Why did he interfere?"

          Iran's president lashes out at Obama
          In this image issued by the semi-official Iranian Students News Agency, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, speaks during a ceremony of judiciary in Tehran, Iran on Saturday June, 27, 2009. [Agencies]

          "They keep saying that they want to hold talks with Iran ... but is this the correct way? Definitely, they have made a mistake," Ahmadinejad said.

          Obama was strongly criticized at home and by many abroad, for his initial measured response to opposition allegations that Ahmadinejad was re-elected by fraud in the June 12 balloting and to the harsh crackdown on protesters. The Obama administration wants to improve contacts with Tehran, especially because of concern that Iran is developing nuclear weapons, and Obama appeared unwilling to jeopardize that goal with strong statements against Iran's authorities.

          But on Friday, he hailed the demonstrators in Iran and condemned the violence against them.

          "Their bravery in the face of brutality is a testament to their enduring pursuit of justice," Obama said. "The violence perpetrated against them is outrageous. In spite of the government's efforts to keep the world from bearing witness to that violence, we see it and we condemn it."

          Meanwhile, opposition supporters, faced with a senior cleric's demand that protest leaders be severely punished or even executed, enter the third week of their campaign against the election results in increasingly tight straits.

          Opposition leader Mir Hossein Mousavi, who claims Ahmadinejad stole the election, says he will seek official permission for any future rallies, effectively ending his role in street protests.

          The opposition may have little opportunity to keep momentum going within the limits of the law, and the international attention that appeared to bolster their morale could be waning. Also, Mousavi's Web site, his primary means for communicating with supporters, remained down on Saturday; an aide told the Associated Press Friday that the site had been hacked.

          Related readings:
          Iran's president lashes out at Obama Iran not to give in to pressures: Supreme Leader
          Iran's president lashes out at Obama Obama condemns violence against Iran protesters
          Iran's president lashes out at Obama US lawmakers react to Obama statement on Iran
          Iran's president lashes out at Obama Iran condemns UN chief's 'meddling' statements

          Iran's president lashes out at Obama Iran: New president in position by Aug. 19

          In one of the harshest statements from authorities since protests broke out after the June 12 election, Ayatollah Ahmed Khatami, a ranking cleric, said "Anyone who takes up arms to fight with the people, they are worthy of execution."

          Those who disturbed the peace and destroyed public property were "at war with God" and should be "dealt with without mercy," he said Friday in a nationally televised sermon.

          His call for merciless retribution for those who stirred up Iran's largest wave of dissent since the 1979 Islamic Revolution came as Mousavi slipped further from view.

          Mousavi said he would seek official permission for any future rallies, effectively ending his role in street protests organized by supporters who insist he won the election.

          Mousavi alleges he was robbed of victory through widespread and systematic fraud. The regime rejects the claim, refusing to consider new balloting, and on Friday, the Guardian Council -- Iran's top electoral body -- proclaimed the vote the "healthiest" held since the revolution.

          Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has ruled out a revote.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品亚欧美一区二区三区| 国产精品免费第一区二区| 亚洲婷婷综合色高清在线| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 久视频精品线在线观看| 亚洲国产精品美日韩久久| chinese极品人妻videos| 鲁丝片一区二区三区免费| 欧美熟妇性XXXX欧美熟人多毛| 成人a免费α片在线视频网站| 亚洲精品一区二区天堂| 久久精品国产再热青青青| 精品国产亚洲av麻豆特色| 永久免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 无码人妻一区二区三区线| 另类专区一区二区三区| 亚洲成人动漫在线| 女高中生强奷系列在线播放| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看| 国产一区二区波多野结衣| 四虎成人精品无码永久在线| 亚洲精品日韩久久精品| 极品少妇的诱惑| 99久久精品国产一区二区 | 国产suv精品一区二区四 | 免费人成视频x8x8日本| 亚洲成人av综合一区| 精品国产成人国产在线视| 成人区精品一区二区不卡| 欧美色99| 国模在线视频一区二区三区| 欧美国产日韩在线三区| 老熟妇老熟女老女人天堂| 国产精品无码成人午夜电影| 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠88| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 日韩精品 在线 国产 丝袜| 亚洲成在人线av无码| 国产精品麻豆成人av电影艾秋 | 久久中文字幕不卡一二区| 精品国产成人国产在线视|