<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Photo
          60 injured, 1 dead after Honduras soldiers, protesters clash
          (Xinhua/Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-06-30 10:49

          60 injured, 1 dead after Honduras soldiers, protesters clash
          Supporters of Honduras' President Manuel Zelaya clash with police near the presidential residency in Tegucigalpa June 29, 2009. [Agencies]

          TEGUCIGALPA: Sixty people were injured and one person died in clashes between Honduran troops and demonstrators backing President Manuel Zelaya, local television channel Canal 51 reported on Monday.

          One person died of bullet wounds in a taxi, the broadcaster reported, only to be shut down seconds later.

          Related readings:
           Honduras isolated over coup, protests worsen
           Ousted leader, replacement duel for Honduras
           UN concerned about situation in Honduras
           Chavez threatens military action over Honduras coup

           Honduran president flees after coup

          A few minute earlier, Juan Barahona, who leads the United Workers Federation, siad that soldiers had fired into the crowd demonstrating outside the Palace of Government.

          "When we were dispersed I saw several people with bullet wounds during to the soldiers' shooting," Barahona said. "Two ambulances arrived but so far I don't know if there are deaths."

          Local media had reported shooting and tear gas used at the scene, as two helicopters flew over the area.

          Shots were heard in the early hours of Monday morning outside the Palace of Government. The president of the Committee for the Defense of Honduran Human Rights said that 27 people had been arrested in that incident.

          60 injured, 1 dead after Honduras soldiers, protesters clash
          Honduras' interim President Roberto Micheletti (L) takes the oath of newly appointed Foreign Minister Enrique Ortez Colindre at Congress in Tegucigalpa June 29, 2009. Micheletti was named interim president by Congress within hours of the coup that ousted President Manuel Zelaya on Sunday. [Agencies]

          Zelaya was seized by hooded and heavily armed soldiers from his residence in the early hours of Sunday morning and  forced to board a plane to Costa Rica.

          A new leader, Roberto Micheletti, was appointed by the nation's legislature on Sunday afternoon, in a session that began with the reading of a resignation letter, reportedly from Zelaya, which the president has denounced as fake.

          Micheletti declared martial law within hours of being sworn in.

             Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品亚洲成在人线| 精品精品久久宅男的天堂| 国产玖玖视频| 国产精品福利自产拍久久| 亚州AV无码乱码精品国产| 国产中文视频| 在线中文字幕国产精品| 中文字幕久区久久中文字幕| 成人精品日韩专区在线观看| 精品无码一区二区三区的天堂| 亚洲综合区图片小说区| 精品国产成人国产在线视| 成人精品视频一区二区三区尤物| 内射人妻无套中出无码| 国产精品中文字幕在线| 无码无套少妇毛多18p| 久久九九99这里有视频| 成人无号精品一区二区三区| 17岁日本免费bd完整版观看| 忘忧草影视| 国产精品亚洲综合久久小说| 少妇熟女久久综合网色欲| 亚洲AV无码精品色欲av| 国产熟女一区二区三区四区| 乱码午夜-极品国产内射| 一级做a爰片在线播放| 丁香色欲久久久久久综合网| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 国产美女在线精品亚洲二区| 亚洲综合高清一区二区三区| 2021最新国产在线人成| 国产精品一区二区三区污| 亚洲av二区伊人久久| 成人嫩草研究院久久久精品| 国产 亚洲 制服 无码 中文| 在线精品国产成人综合| 国产一区二区在线影院| 免费大片黄国产在线观看| 妖精视频亚州无吗高清版| av无码东京热亚洲男人的天堂 | 国产精品无码a∨麻豆|