<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> America
          US calls for amnesty for American journalists jailed in DPRK
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-07-11 05:51

          WASHINGTON: The Obama administration on Friday called on the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) to grant amnesty to two female American journalists who were sentenced to 12 years in prison for "hostile actions" against the country.

           US calls for amnesty for American journalists jailed in DPRK

          A conservative protester shouts a slogan as he holds a placard with pictures of U.S. journalists Euna Lee (L) and Laura Ling, both detained by DPRK, during an anti-DPRK rally denouncing the DPRK's cyber attacks and demanding a release of the U.S. journalists, at a park in Seoul July 10, 2009. [Agencies]

          "The two journalists and their families have expressed great remorse for this incident, and I think everyone is very sorry that it happened," Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said.

          The DPRK's highest court has sentenced the two journalists, who were captured for allegedly crossing the border from China and committing "hostile actions" against the country, to 12 years of what it calls "reform through labor."

          Related readings:
          US calls for amnesty for American journalists jailed in DPRK China, Japan reaffirm denuclearization of DPRK
          US calls for amnesty for American journalists jailed in DPRK DPRK may not be to blame for series of strategic website assaults: experts
          US calls for amnesty for American journalists jailed in DPRK Around the World: United States/Dprk

          "What we hope for now is that these two young women would be granted amnesty through the North Korean system and be allowed to return home to their families as soon as possible," said the state secretary.

          Clinton's remarks came after the two journalists, Laura Ling and Euna Lee, admitted they had violated the DPRK's law.

          Earlier this week, Laura was allowed to phone her sister Lisa in California. Lisa later told reporters that her sister conveyed "a very specific message" that Euna and she had violated the DPRK' s law and they need the administration's help.

          Following the sentence, the Obama administration has been trying to get the two journalists released by diplomatic channel, mainly Swedish Ambassador in Pyongyang Mats Foyer, whose country has diplomatic relations with the DPRK and offers services to U.S. citizens in the country.

          "Clearly our bottom line is what it has always been, that we hope to have these two journalists released as rapidly as possible, " State Department spokesman Philip Crowley told reporters at the daily press briefing.

          "There has been a legal process in North Korea. Within the North Korean system, we would hope that there would be an amnesty that would allow that release to take place," said the spokesman.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品少妇av蜜臀av| 亚洲精品日本一区二区| 在线观看成人永久免费网站| 亚洲综合色区无码专区| 一区二区三区四区自拍视频| 人妻体体内射精一区二区| 男人狂桶女人高潮嗷嗷| 久久亚洲女同第一区综合| 国产精品 自在自线| 人妻无码AⅤ中文字幕视频| 国产亚洲精品成人aa片新蒲金| 亚洲经典在线中文字幕| 高中女无套中出17p| 国产一区二区三区在线观看免费| 亚洲人妻一区二区精品| 最新精品国偷自产在线美女足| 无码人妻丰满熟妇啪啪网不卡| 精品一区二区成人精品| 国产二区三区不卡免费| 国产女人高潮毛片| xxxx丰满少妇高潮| 国产欧美精品一区二区色综合| 亚洲欧美在线观看品| av中文无码韩国亚洲色偷偷| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另欧美| 欧美亚洲另类 丝袜综合网| 欧美日韩中文亚洲另类春色| 69天堂人成无码免费视频| 精品久久久久久中文字幕2017| 999精品全免费观看视频| 在线观看成人永久免费网站| 日韩人妻少妇一区二区三区| 欧美乱强伦xxxx孕妇| 精品无码av无码专区| 亚洲精品国产免费av| 亚洲精品成人福利在线电影| 精品亚洲国产成人性色av| 国产在线精品福利91香蕉| 国产香蕉久久精品综合网| 东京热一精品无码av| 2020国产成人精品视频|