<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> America
          Boat with Haitians capsizes, 85 missing
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-07-28 20:18

          PROVIDENCIALES, Turks and Caicos: A boat carrying Haitian migrants capsized and sank off the Turks and Caicos Islands and up to 85 people are missing, the US Coast Guard said Tuesday. One survivor said the boat struck a reef as it tried to elude police.

          Related readings:
          Boat with Haitians capsizes, 85 missing Ferry capsize kills 17 in Bangladesh
          Boat with Haitians capsizes, 85 missing 7 dead, one missing in E China's boat capsize
          Boat with Haitians capsizes, 85 missing Ships capsize in strong winds; 7 missing
          Boat with Haitians capsizes, 85 missing Ferry capsize leaves four dead, two at large

          Boat with Haitians capsizes, 85 missing More than 60 feared drowned in India boat capsize

          Rescuers found 113 survivors stranded on two reefs and recovered two bodies, said Lt. Cmdr. Matt Moorlag, a Coast Guard spokesman in Miami, revising an earlier statement that four bodies had been found.

          "Our main goal right now is just to get everybody out of the water and get medical attention for those who need it," said Petty Officer Third Class Sabrina Elgammal, a Coast Guard spokeswoman.

          The shipwreck happened around 2 p.m. Monday. By late evening, Turks and Caicos authorities using small boats had rescued about 40 people stranded on a reef 2 miles (3 kilometers) southeast of West Caicos island. Many others were later found on a nearby reef, Moorlag said.

          Boat with Haitians capsizes, 85 missing
          Map shows the Turks and Caicos Islands, near where a vessel carrying hundreds of Haitians capsized. [Agencies]

          The boat carrying up to 200 Haitians had been at sea for three days when passengers saw a police vessel and accidentally steered the boat onto a reef as they tried to hide, survivor Alces Julien told The Associated Press at a hospital were some survivors were receiving treatment.

          Elgammal said information from survivors indicates that between 160 and 200 people were on board when the vessel capsized near this island chain north of Haiti and southeast of the Bahamas. She said the cause of the accident is under investigation.

          A Coast Guard cutter has been searching through the night for survivors, and Moorlag said a helicopter and a jet will join the search at first light. He said a C-130 aircraft was expected Tuesday morning to help in the search.

          Haitians routinely take to the seas in rickety, overcrowded boats in hopes of escaping poverty in the Western Hemisphere's poorest nation.

          In May 2007, an overcrowded sloop carrying more than 160 migrants capsized off the Turks and Caicos Islands. Some of the victims were eaten by sharks. The 78 people who survived accused a Turks and Caicos patrol boat of ramming their vessel as they approached shore and towing them into deeper water.

          In May, a boat carrying at about 30 mainly Haitian migrants capsized off Florida's coast, killing at least nine people, including a pregnant woman.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 伊人久久婷婷综合五月97色 | 亚洲区色欧美另类图片| 美女无遮挡免费视频网站| 久久精品a亚洲国产v高清不卡| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 免费大黄网站在线观看| 久久精品国产99麻豆蜜月| 艳妇乳肉豪妇荡乳在线观看| 四虎成人在线观看免费| 一区二区三区精品偷拍| 精品视频无码一区二区三区| 亚洲精品国产美女久久久| 无码综合天天久久综合网| 成人午夜免费一区二区三区| 免费人成在线观看成人片| 美女的胸www又黄的网站| 综合伊人久久在| 久青草国产综合视频在线| 亚洲综合日韩av在线| 人妻丰满熟妇无码区免费| 欧美日韩国产免费一区二区三区| 伊人久久大香线蕉网av| 亚洲AV成人片不卡无码| 欧美拍拍视频免费大全| 亚洲av无码专区在线亚| 亚洲天堂男人天堂女人天堂| 麻豆一区二区三区香蕉视频| 四虎国产精品永久在线| 国产网友愉拍精品视频手机| 久久精品国产只有精品66| 亚洲自拍另类| 中文字幕人成人乱码亚洲| 日本一区二区中文字幕久久| 亚洲熟妇精品一区二区| 人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区双 | 成人又黄又爽又色的视频| 亚洲综合憿情五月丁香五月网 | 无码人妻一区二区三区线| 精品国产精品午夜福利| 国产18禁一区二区三区| AV秘 无码一区二|