<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> America
          Hillary Clinton reiterates call for DPRK talks
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-08-05 19:24

          NAIROBI: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Wednesday the Democratic People's Republic of Korea's (DPRK) release of two American journalists was separate from nuclear non-proliferation talks and reiterated a US appeal for it to return to negotiations.

          Hillary Clinton reiterates call for DPRK talks

          US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton addresses the opening session of the eighth Africa Growth Opportunities Act (AGOA) Forum in Kenya's capital Nairobi, August 5, 2009. [Agencies] Hillary Clinton reiterates call for DPRK talks

          At a news conference in Nairobi with Kenyan Foreign Minister Moses Wetangula, she denied that her husband, former US President Bill Clinton, had apologized during a visit to Pyongyang that secured the release of the two women.

          "That's not true. That did not occur," she said.

          The journalists work for Current TV, an American TV outlet co-founded by Bill Clinton's vice president, Al Gore. They were arrested for illegally entering the DPRK from China.

          They were each sentenced to 12 years' hard labour in June.

          Related readings:
          Hillary Clinton reiterates call for DPRK talks Hillary Clinton: Reporters 'excited' to come home
          Hillary Clinton reiterates call for DPRK talks Journalists leave Pyongyang aboard Clinton's plane
          Hillary Clinton reiterates call for DPRK talks DPRK releases two American journalists
          Hillary Clinton reiterates call for DPRK talks Clinton meets two US journalists detained in DPRK
          Hillary Clinton reiterates call for DPRK talks Clinton meets Kim Jong-il: Yonhap

          "We have always considered that a totally separate issue from our efforts to re-engage the North Koreans and have them return to the six-party talks and work for a commitment for the full, verifiable denuclearization of the Korean peninsula," Clinton said.

          Analysts say Washington faces a tricky task trying to convince the DPRK to give up ambitions of becoming a nuclear weapons power without being seen to reward it for repeated military acts or ignoring regional demands.

          "The future of our relationships with the North Koreans is really up to them. They have a choice," Clinton said.

          Pyongyang could either pursue a path filled with provocative actions, or decide to return to the negotiating table, she said.

          "We have always said that there would be a chance to discuss bilateral matters with the North Koreans within that regional context. That is still the offer today, so it is up to them."

          Clinton had earlier said she was "very happy and relieved" that the two journalists were flying back to California with the former president to be reunited with their families.

          "I spoke to my husband on the airplane and everything went well. We are extremely excited," she said. "It's just a good day to be able to see this happen."

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 婷婷色综合成人成人网小说| 亚洲红杏AV无码专区首页| 色欲色香天天天综合网站免费 | 日韩国产亚洲欧美成人图片| 亚洲日韩中文无码久久| 国产精品视频亚洲二区| 成人h动漫无码网站久久| 日韩乱码视频一区二区三区| 香蕉亚洲欧洲在线一区| 青青草国产精品日韩欧美| 亚洲精品区午夜亚洲精品区| 亚洲AV无码国产在丝袜APP| 国产成人最新三级在线视频| 日韩人妻无码精品系列| 国产午夜影视大全免费观看| 国语对白爽死我了| 起碰免费公开97在线视频| 亚洲成人资源在线观看| 视频专区熟女人妻第二页| 免费看黄片一区二区三区| 毛片网站在线观看| 国产成人精品高清不卡在线| 亚洲综合在线日韩av| 亚洲欧美偷拍另类A∨| 亚洲高清WWW色好看美女| 无码国模国产在线观看免费| 亚洲国产精品成人综合色| 国语精品自产拍在线观看网站| 一二三四电影在线观看免费| 国产一区二区三区激情视频| 思思热在线视频精品| 日韩av色一区二区三区| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 香蕉久久久久久久av网站| 国产成人精品午夜二三区| 99精品国产一区二区三区不卡| 国产精品自在自线视频| 亚洲欧洲日产国码中文字幕| 国产成AV人片久青草影院| 国产午夜精品视频免费不卡| 99在线精品国自产拍中文字幕|