<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          DPRK closely watching ROK's rocket launch
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-08-10 14:53

          SEOUL: The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) said Monday it will closely watch the international response to Seoul's planned satellite launch after Pyongyang was brought before the UN Security Council for what it said was a similar move.

          Republic of Korea (ROK) is aiming to launch a satellite into space from its own soil for the first time as early as next week.

          Pyongyang said its April rocket launch also carried a satellite and was part of its peaceful space development program. However, the US and neighboring countries said it actually tested advanced missile technology that violated UN sanctions imposed on Pyongyang.

          Related readings:
          DPRK closely watching ROK's rocket launch White House: Policy toward DPRK unchanged
          DPRK closely watching ROK's rocket launch Clinton, 2 journalists depart DPRK for US
          DPRK closely watching ROK's rocket launch Rising DPRK coal exports not subject to sanctions
          DPRK closely watching ROK's rocket launch UN sanctions against DPRK working: Experts

          DPRK closely watching ROK's rocket launch US imposes sanctions on DPRK firm

          The Security Council subsequently slapped new sanctions on three DPRK companies after the launch.

          Pyongyang, in response, quit nuclear disarmament talks with the US, ROK, Japan, China and Russia, arguing the sanctions violated the talks' principle of respect for sovereignty and equality.

          On Monday, Pyongyang's Foreign Ministry said it "will closely watch" how members of six-party nuclear talks would respond to Seoul's launch, because that "will once again clearly prove whether the principle of equality exists or has collapsed."

          A ministry statement -- carried by the official Korean Central News Agency -- did not say what action DPRK would take if Seoul's launch was not referred to the Security Council.

          Kim Bo-hyun, a spokesman at the Science Ministry, said ROK's satellite launch was for peaceful purposes only and its plan has been transparently conducted. He said it was "not appropriate" to compare Seoul's launch to Pyongyang's.

          ROK initially planned to launch the satellite from its southern coast in late July but failed to do so because of a technical glitch.

          ROK has not set an exact date for the rescheduled launch but it may take place as early as August 18, Kim said.

          Under a 2007 six-party deal, DPRK pledged to abandon its nuclear program in exchange for aid and security guarantees. The disarmament process, however, has been stalled since last year over a disagreement with Washington over how to verify Pyongyang's past atomic activities.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲熟妇AV乱码在线观看| 国产成AV人片在线观看天堂无码| 18禁成人免费无码网站| 久热视频这里只有精品6| 加勒比无码人妻东京热| 国产精品亚欧美一区二区三区| 67194熟妇在线观看线路| 女人喷液抽搐高潮视频| 日韩av片无码一区二区不卡 | 精品福利国产| 欧美高清狂热视频60一70| 国产激情电影综合在线看| 麻豆精品一区二区综合av| 久久国产精品亚洲精品99| 好吊视频在线一区二区三区| 欧美老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频| 免费观看全黄做爰大片| 亚洲av综合色区无码专区| 综合99综合久久久久久久| 桃花岛亚洲成在人线AV| 国产成人久久精品77777综合| 久久精品无码免费不卡| 四虎国产精品永久入口| 91热在线精品国产一区| 国产十八禁在线观看免费| 成人国产亚洲精品天堂av| 亚洲AV无码不卡在线播放| 国产精品无码专区| 亚洲精品揄拍自拍首页一| 日本夜爽爽一区二区三区| 人妻18毛片A级毛片免费看| 欧美性69式xxxx护士| 成 人 色 网 站免费观看| 国产对白老熟女正在播放| 久久精品国产99国产精品澳门 | 亚洲精品成人网线在线播放va| 狠狠做五月深爱婷婷天天综合| 老子午夜精品无码| 亚洲午夜爱爱香蕉片| 无码专区—va亚洲v专区vr| 人妻日韩人妻中文字幕|