<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> America
          U.S. to continue sanctions on DPRK
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-08-15 02:12

          WASHINGTON:Despite its willingness to engage Pyongyang, the United States will continue to exert sanctions to make the regime pay a "significant price" for its provocative behavior, said U.S. State Department on Friday.

          The Obama administration wants to have dialogue with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and Iran in order to address "not only concerns that we have about those countries, but the concerns that they may have about U.S.

          policy," spokesman Philip Crowley told reporters at the daily press briefing."We are willing to engage North Korea. We are willing to talk to North Korea. But we will continue to use sanctions to enforce the UN Security Council resolution and to have North Korea pay a significant price for its current activities," he said.

          Regardless of strong opposition from the international community, the DPRK conducted an underground nuclear test on May 25 and since then has fired at least seven ballistic missiles. It also boycotted the six-party talks on its nuclear program.

          Responding to Pyongyang's behavior, the Obama administration decided to extend economic sanctions by prolonging the national emergency on the DPRK and has vowed to enforce sanctions against Pyongyang set in the UN Security Council Resolution 1874.

          At the press briefing, Crowley dismissed the speculation that a U.S.-DPRK bilateral dialogue mechanism would replace the six-party talks participated by other four countries -- China, South Korea, Japan and Russia.

          "We want to see North Korea come back to the six-party process, " said the spokesman, adding that the Obama administration believes that the process is "the most effective way to deal with the issues that we have with North Korea."

          "Within the six-party process, there can be bilateral discussions, not just with the United States, but other countries, as well," he stressed.

          "We would like to see North Korea return to the six-party talks and to begin to take irreversible steps, consistent with the agreement it made in 2005 and move aggressively toward a denuclearization," said Crowley.

          "There's no mystery here as to what we expect North Korea to do. We are just waiting to see if North Korea is actually going to follow the path that the international community has laid out for it," he added.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 99福利一区二区视频| 人妻精品丝袜一区二区无码AV| 久久精品女人的天堂av| 最新国产精品好看的精品| 中文字幕v亚洲ⅴv天堂| 亚洲真人无码永久在线| 国产午夜成人精品视频app| 亚洲一区二区国产av| 国产SM重味一区二区三区| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画 | 日韩欧美aⅴ综合网站发布| 日本极品少妇videossexhd| 国产精品香蕉在线观看不卡| 亚洲精品中文字幕无乱码| 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 亚洲av午夜精品一区二区三区| 人人妻人人狠人人爽天天综合网 | 丁香五月亚洲综合在线国内自拍 | 久久亚洲av综合悠悠色| 国产无人区码一区二区| 加勒比无码人妻东京热| 日韩在线视精品在亚洲| 丰满人妻被猛烈进入无码| 色悠悠久久精品综合视频| 国产18禁黄网站禁片免费视频| 久久这里都是精品二| 亚洲av日韩在线资源| 国产精品亚洲а∨天堂2021| 欧美在线人视频在线观看| av一区二区人妻无码| 成人国产精品一区二区网站公司| 国产精品视频免费一区二区三区| 中文字幕亚洲无线码在线| 69精品在线观看| 强插少妇视频一区二区三区 | 久久国产精品波多野结衣| 一级片黄色一区二区三区| 亚洲有无码中文网| 老师破女学生处特级毛ooo片| 精品亚洲国产成人av| 亚洲欧美人成人综合在线播放|