<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          ROK gives rocket launch a second shot
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-08-25 11:47

          GOHEUNG, Republic of Korea: The Republic of Korea (ROK) will try again on Tuesday to launch its first space rocket, a move that will be watched warily by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), after halting last week's countdown minutes before lift-off.

          ROK gives rocket launch a second shot

          The Korea Space Launch Vehicle-1 (KSLV-1) or Naro-1, the Republic of Korea's first space rocket, is set up on its launch pad at the Naro Space Centre in Goheung, 485 km (301 miles) south of Seoul, August 24, 2009. South Korea will launch the country's first space rocket carrying a small experimental satellite into orbit on August 25, 2009, local media reported. [Agencies] ROK gives rocket launch a second shot

          The ROK's space agency said the August 19 launch was aborted because of a glitch with pressure gauge software.

          Fuel was removed from the rocket after the halt, requiring several days to reschedule.

          The development of the rocket, the Korea Space Launch Vehicle-1, or Naro-1, depended heavily on Russia's Khrunichev space production centre, which built the first stage booster, conducted tests and provided technical assistance.

          The Naro-1 is 33 metres (108 ft) long and the two-stage rocket was built at a cost of 502.5 billion won ($400 million).

          The launch is expected to rile DPRK, which was hit by UN sanctions after its fired off a long-range rocket in April in what was widely seen as a disguised missile test.      

          Related readings:
          ROK gives rocket launch a second shot Top political advisor vows closer bonds with ROK
          ROK gives rocket launch a second shot ROK denies reports on DPRK's summit proposal
          ROK gives rocket launch a second shot S.Korea seeks 4-yr prison term for stem cell fraud
          ROK gives rocket launch a second shot Survey: S Korean firms eye expansion in China
          ROK gives rocket launch a second shot Even in death, Kim Dae-jung unites Koreas

          The DPRK, which chastised the world body for the punishment, said earlier this month it was paying close attention to the ROK's rocket programme.

          Seoul wants to build a rocket on its own by 2018 and send a probe to monitor the moon by 2025. It also wants to develop a commercial service to launch satellites.

          But its nascent space programme lags far behind Japan, China, India, and to some extent the DPRK. Seoul is betting that a successful launch will give it the technical prowess to catch up quickly with its rivals.

          The ROK's space agency has tried to play down expectations, saying that only about 30 percent of countries' first attempts to put a satellite into orbit succeed.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产再热青青青| 日本熟日本熟妇在线视频| 亚洲日韩国产精品第一页一区| 欧美老人巨大XXXX做受视频| 国产精品推荐一区二区| 四虎永久精品免费视频| 日韩av无码久久精品免费| 国内精品久久久久电影院| 国产亚洲精品第一综合另类| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区蜜桃| 亚洲精品美女一区二区| 青青草一级视频在线观看| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫| 中文字幕无码不卡在线| 国产成人片无码视频| 午夜福利精品国产二区| 色综合久久中文综合久久激情| 欧美性XXXX极品HD欧美风情| 一边摸一边做爽的视频17国产| 日本一道一区二区视频| 精品无码国产污污污免费| 国产成人啪精品视频免费网| 欧美~日韩~国产~中文字幕| 四虎国产精品成人免费久久| 成A人片亚洲日本久久| 视频一区视频二区视频三| 亚洲国产精品无码久久电影| 军人粗大的内捧猛烈进出视频| 日韩一区二区三区三级| 乱中年女人伦av三区| 做暖暖视频在线看片免费| 国产精品视频全国免费观看| 尤物视频色版在线观看| 不卡在线一区二区三区视频| 日韩精品一区二区三区四区视频| 国产高清在线不卡一区| 亚洲欧美精品综合一区| 亚洲天堂av日韩精品| 日韩乱码视频一区二区三区| 亚洲精品一区二区区别| 亚洲自偷自偷偷色无码中文|