<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          Philippines imposes emergency, toll reaches 46

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-11-24 19:08

          AMPATUAN, Philippines - The Philippines placed two southern provinces and a city under emergency rule on Tuesday after gunmen killed 46 people in a brutal election-related massacre that has shocked the country.

          Philippines imposes emergency, toll reaches 46
          A shallow grave of victims is dug at the scene of a massacre of a political clan, which included several journalists, on the outskirts of Ampatuan, Maguindanao in southern Philippines November 24, 2009. Philippine President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo placed two southern provinces and a city under emergency rule on Tuesday after 24 people were killed in the worst-ever election related violence in the country. [Agencies] More photos

          Many of the victims in the killings in Maguindanao province were women from the powerful Mangudadatu clan. About a dozen journalists were also among the dead.

          "There is an urgent need to prevent and suppress the occurrence of several other incidents of lawless violence," Press Secretary Cerge Remonde said while announcing the emergency.

          Related readings:
          Philippines imposes emergency, toll reaches 46 Gunmen seize 40 people in southern Philippines

          The adjoining provinces of Maguindanao and Sultan Kudarat and nearby Cotabato City will be under an indefinite state of emergency, which gives the military and police wide powers of arrest and detention.

          The orders were issued as troops, using shovels and their bare hands, dug up hastily covered graves on a grassy hillside in Maguindanao to recover the victims of Monday's massacre. Police spokesman Leonardo Espina said 46 bodies had been found.

          A Reuters photographer at the scene saw many of the bodies with bullet and machete wounds. Some of the dead men had their hands tied behind their backs and one of the women was pregnant.

          "This atrocity leaves a deep wound in our national psyche," said Ralph Recto, a former senator. "It is as if each one of us has been stabbed."

          President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo ordered extra troops to the region and sacked the Maguindanao provincial police chief.

          "No effort will be spared to bring justice to the victims and hold the perpetrators accountable to the full limit of the law," she said.

          FILE NOMINATION

          The Mangudadatus, accompanied by lawyers and journalists, were on their way to file the nomination of one of their clan in elections next May. No men from the family were present, since they believed that women would not be attacked by rivals.

          But the convoy was held up by about 100 armed men, who herded the group away from the highway and then attacked them with M-16 rifles and machetes.

          The dead included Genalyn Tiamzon-Mangudadatu, whose husband Esmael wanted to contest the governorship of Maguindanao against Datu Andal Ampatuan, the head of another powerful local family.

          Ampatuan, an ally of ?Arroyo, has been elected governor of Maguindanao three times previously. One of his sons is the governor of the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao, an area which covers six provinces. The town near where the massacre took place bears the name of his family.

          None of the Ampatuans made any comment to local or foreign media. But Presidential Adviser Jesus Dureza told television that the family was willing to answer any questions.

          No arrests have been made so far.

          Interior Secretary Ronaldo Puno said investigations would be completed within a couple of days and arrests made.

          "There are no sacred cows," he told television, adding that both the Ampatuans and the Mangudadatus were allied to the government.

          "We have some information about specific names, not just those who ordered this thing, but also those who committed it."

          The election process for the May 2010 national polls began last week with the filing of candidacies for more than 17,800 national and local positions.

          Elections in the Philippines are usually marred by violence, especially in the south, where security forces are battling communist rebels, Islamist radicals and clan rivalries.

          Many of the rich and powerful in the region employ private armies, which are often used to telling effect during elections.

          Esmael Mangudadatu, Genalyn's husband, told radio that four people had escaped the massacre and were under his care. "They will come out at the right time, they are safe with us," he said.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩无码视频网站| 青青青爽在线视频观看| 欧美色a电影精品aaaa| 午夜免费视频国产在线| 麻豆人妻| 亚洲精品日韩精品久久| 在线播放深夜精品三级| a级毛片视频免费观看| 99精品国产一区在线看| 日韩精品视频免费久久| 天啦噜国产精品亚洲精品| 亚洲av永久无码一区二区三区| 欧美三级不卡在线观线看高清| 国产日产欧产美韩系列麻豆| 亚洲有无码av在线播放| 亚洲精品熟女一区二区| 国产精品视频亚洲二区| 久久综合开心激情五月天| 人妻无码| 四虎精品国产精品亚洲精| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文无码| 男女啪啪高潮激烈免费版| 国内精品一区二区在线观看| 农村老熟妇乱子伦视频| 久久综合色天天久久综合图片| 大陆国产乱人伦| 精品中文人妻在线不卡| 伊人精品无码AV一区二区三区 | 亚洲欧美成人久久综合中文网 | 2021精品国产综合久久| 疯狂做受XXXX高潮国产| 久久精品水蜜桃av综合天堂 | 亚洲国产激情一区二区三区| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久按摩高清| 国产在线无码精品无码| 国产高清在线A免费视频观看| 久久久久国产精品人妻| 中文字幕在线看视频一区二区三区 | 国产精品 第一页第二页| 国产美女免费永久无遮挡 | 国产乱沈阳女人高潮乱叫老|