<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          9 of 25 tourists released from hijacked bus

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-08-23 13:37
          Large Medium Small

          Latest:

          A ninth hostage, a Filipino man, was released from a tourist bus in central Manila being held by a heavily armed policeman dismissed from the service, television images showed on Monday.

          MANILA - Seven passengers were released from a tourist bus hijacked in the Philippine capital Manila on Monday morning, the local media reported.

          9 of 25 tourists released from hijacked bus
          A hostage negotiator runs towards a tourist bus containing passengers taken hostage by a former police officer in Manila August 23, 2010. [Agencies] 

          The 7th passenger, an elder man, was released from a tourist bus hijacked in the Philippine capital Manila on Monday morning, witnesses said.

          The hostage taker earlier released six passengers including three children. They are now in the custody of local police, according to a report filed by ABS CBN News Channel.

          Most of the passengers onboard are from Hong Kong. A total of 20 tourists and one guide from Hong Kong were onboard the bus when they were taken hostage by a dismissed Filipino policeman.

          The remaining 18 hostages in the bus are 14 tourists, one tour guide, one bus driver and two cameramen. The two cameramen were reportedly got into the but in exchange of the release of the three children and three others.

          The Philippine National Police (PNP) identified the hostage taker as former Police Senior Inspector Rolando Mendoza. Mendoza was dismissed from service for extortion and forcing a chef to swallow "shabu."

          Mendoza was carrying an M-16 rifle when he abducted the bus, with plate number TUU 799, Monday morning. The abduction was held near Rizal Park, a major tourist site in Manila.

          Two police officers, Superintendent Orlando Yebra Jr. and Chief Inspector Romeo Salvador, have started negotiations with Mendoza.

          Mendoza is demanding authorities to clear his name and be reinstated to the service.

          Philippine President Benigno Aquino III has appealed to Mendoza to "honor and respect" the lives of hostages. The government is hoping that tourists will view it as an "isolated incident" and that "it does not reflect real situation of the country."

          Chinese embassy officials have rushed to the site in helping resolve the hostage case.

          The remaining hostages in the bus have been served with food and water from people outside the bus.

          In Hong Kong, manager of Hongthai travel agency Lau Mei-sze has earlier confirmed that six tourists including three children, 2 adults and one tour guide, had been released by the abductors.

          She said the 22 Hong Kongers had arrived the Philippines on Friday and planned to come back to Hong Kong on Monday evening.

          Joseph Tung, the executive director of Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong (TIC), said the passengers were aged between 4 and 72.

             Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人午夜av在线播放| 亚洲精品一区二区动漫| 欧美制服丝袜人妻另类| 亚洲综合无码中文字幕第2页| 亚州中文字幕一区二区| 久久国产精品一国产精品金尊| 天堂网在线.www天堂在线资源| 亚洲更新最快无码视频| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜av浪潮| 亚洲精品一区二区三天美| 精品人妻系列无码天堂| 国产AV影片麻豆精品传媒| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 欧美人在线一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品日韩在线| 欧美喷潮最猛视频| 精品亚洲欧美高清不卡高清| 日韩V欧美V中文在线| 四虎国产精品永久一区高清 | 精品麻豆国产色欲色欲色欲WWW| 日韩综合夜夜香内射| 亚洲色婷婷综合开心网| 草莓视频成人| 亚洲成人av综合一区| 久久发布国产伦子伦精品| 亚洲天堂一区二区三区三州| 国产va免费精品观看| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 亚洲精品国模一区二区| 日本一区二区三区免费播放视频站| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 天天夜碰日日摸日日澡性色AV| 久久精品亚洲国产成人av| 欧美亚洲另类自拍偷在线拍| 国产一国产看免费高清片| 在线欧美中文字幕农村电影| 国产精品久久久久鬼色| 亚洲天堂激情av在线| 国产肉体xxxx裸体137大胆| 国产精品国语对白露脸在线播放| 国产精品一精品二精品三|