<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Asia-Pacific

          Indonesia's volcano evacuees return home amid top alert

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-09-01 20:44
          Large Medium Small

          JAKARTA -- Thousands of evacuees of Indonesia 's volcano eruption in Sumatra island have returned to their homes at risky zone as the volcano is still on top alert, officials said on Wednesday.

          Thousands of evacuees have come back to their house, which most of them are located in the dangerous zone of 6 kilometers from the volcano, official of the National Disaster Management Agency named only Sigit said.

          "Some of them return to the shelters at night after doing their daily activity at their house compound and some others stay at their house for permanent," he told Xinhua over phone from Karo district of North Sumatra.

          Related readings:
          Indonesia's volcano evacuees return home amid top alert Indonesian volcano erupts
          Indonesia's volcano evacuees return home amid top alert 1 killed in volcano eruption in Indonesia
          Indonesia's volcano evacuees return home amid top alert Indonesia on red alert after volcano erupts
          Indonesia's volcano evacuees return home amid top alert Active underwater volcano found in Indonesia's Sulawesi
          Indonesia's volcano evacuees return home amid top alert Volcano spews ash and rocks in Ecuador

          A senior official of the agency Darwin Sitinjak said that the total number of the evacuees at the shelters have decreased to 25, 551 from the peak at 28,756 people.

          Head of the National Volcanology Agency named only Surono said that the agency has not recommended the evacuees to return home located at the dangerous zone as the status of the volcano is still on top alert.

          "Eruption can occur at any time. We have not downgraded the top alert status of the mount yet," he said.

          Although mount Sinabung's have spewed smoke and ash weaker than the first and the second day of eruption, the agency officials have not seen any signs to downgrade the alert status of the mount so far, said Surono.

          "We are not responsible on those return at the dangerous zone," he said.

          Mount Sinabung of 2,400 meters high erupted on Sunday morning and Monday morning after over 400 years dormancy, spewing ashes and smoke by up to 2,500 meters high.

          The eruption killed two people and threatened to international aviation if wind kick up.

          It has disturbed some domestic flights and the authorities have warned planes to avoid the area near the mount. ?

          Indonesia lies on vulnerable quake-hit zone so called the " Pacific Ring of Fire" and ?has 129 active volcanoes.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产在线国偷精品产拍| 曰本女人牲交全过程免费观看| 国产精品自拍中文字幕| 人妻日韩精品中文字幕| 肉大捧一进一出免费视频| 精品综合一区二区三区四区 | 日韩中文字幕一二三视频| 精品无码一区在线观看| 亚洲成a人片在线观看久| 天美传媒mv免费观看完整| 亚洲精品麻豆一二三区| 国产精品一区二区三区四区| 91亚洲国产三上悠亚在线播放| 成人特黄A级毛片免费视频 | 国产高清小视频一区二区| 护士张开腿被奷日出白浆| 18禁黄无码免费网站高潮| 久久精品国产九一九九九| 亚洲免费人成网站在线观看 | 日日猛噜噜狠狠扒开双腿小说| 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 草莓视频成人| 国产成人亚洲日韩欧美| 亚洲av熟女天堂系列| 国产特色一区二区三区视频| 日韩狼人精品在线观看| 国产一区二区三区九精品| 久久青草国产精品一区| 精品国产乱码久久久人妻 | 久久嫩草影院免费看| 国产不卡av一区二区| av男人的天堂在线观看国产 | 亚洲国产欧美中文丝袜日韩| 国产精品亚洲av三区色| 狠狠色综合久久狠狠色综合| 国产超碰人人做人人爰| 制服丝袜国产精品| 中国性欧美videofree精品| 成人午夜电影福利免费| 国产最大成人亚洲精品| 日韩在线视频观看免费网站|