<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global Biz

          Big energy firms cut Iran ties under US pressure

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2010-10-01 07:48
          Large Medium Small

          WASHINGTON - Four major European oil companies will abandon their Iranian activities voluntarily to avoid American sanctions designed to pressure Iran over its nuclear program, US officials said on Thursday.

          The decision by France's Total, Norway's Statoil, Italy's ENI and Royal Dutch Shell will help ratchet up pressure as Western powers seek to bring Tehran into new talks on an atomic program they fear is aimed at producing nuclear weapons, Deputy Secretary of State James Steinberg said.

          "The international community should collectively abandon a business-as-usual approach to Iran," Steinberg told reporters, saying other major energy companies were under investigation and could face consequences if they do not follow suit.

          Steinberg said the United States had already slapped new sanctions on a Swiss-based subsidiary of the National Iranian Oil Company, which he described as a conduit for hundreds of millions of dollars to Iran's energy sector.

          While he declined to identify the companies being probed, Steinberg made clear that the United States was bringing pressure to bear as it seeks to squeeze Tehran's economic lifelines.

          "We are engaging in conversations. We will sustain the confidentiality of those so long as we think it's productive," he told a news briefing.

          A list of energy companies previously identified by the US Government Accountability Office as doing business in Iran included Russia's Lukoil and Gazprom, China's CNOOC and CNPC, Brazil's Petrobras and other firms from Britain, Italy, South Korea, India, Austria, Germany and other countries.

          The UN Security Council passed new sanctions on Iran in June, and the US Congress followed by approving additional measures that seek to directly penalize Iran's energy and banking sector and to go after foreign companies that do business with Tehran.

          Iran, which has resisted pressure to open wide-ranging talks over its nuclear programs, says that its nuclear program is peaceful and that while it is open to talks, it will never give up its right to peaceful nuclear energy.

          The UN Security Council's five permanent members, the United States, Britain, France, Russia and China, are working with Germany to draw Iran back into negotiations that collapsed last year. But progress has been slow and US officials describe sanctions as a way to pressure Tehran to talk.

          "What we are focused on is to make clear to Iran that the consequences are linked to their behavior on the nuclear program and that there is a way forward for them to avoid those consequences," Steinberg said.

          Dissuading Non-US Companies

          Steinberg said the new sanctions on Swiss-based Naftiran Intertrade Co -- a subsidiary of the National Iranian Oil Company -- would themselves deal a significant blow.

          But other US officials said most of the activity covered by the new sanctions was already barred by US law and suggested their main consequence might be to dissuade non-US companies from partnering with Naftiran.

          The company channels "hundreds of millions of dollars for financing for development projects in Iran's petroleum sector, and sanctioning (it) today will further isolate the company from the international business community," Steinberg said.

          Steinberg said Naftiran will be prohibited from receiving export assistance from the US Export-Import Bank or private US bank loans exceeding $10 million in any 12-month period and blocked from US government procurement contracts.

          The deal with the four international oil majors to curtail Iran activities set a precedent that other companies should follow, showing that the threat of sanctions was leaving Tehran increasingly isolated, Steinberg said

          "People are increasingly reaching the conclusion that it's simply not worth it to engage in activities with Iran," he said.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品不卡一区二区三区| 国产极品尤物粉嫩在线观看| 一面膜上边一面膜下边视频| 90后极品粉嫩小泬20p| 人妻一区二区三区三区| 免费无码精品黄av电影| 国产精品免费观看色悠悠| 91孕妇精品一区二区三区| 四房播色综合久久婷婷 | 国产一区二区三区亚洲精品| 久久av高潮av喷水av无码| 在线看国产精品自拍内射| 2022亚洲男人天堂| www插插插无码免费视频网站| 国产精品爽爽va在线观看网站 | 超碰伊人久久大香线蕉综合| 中文字幕乱码人妻综合二区三区| 国产精品一区二区久久岳| 部精品久久久久久久久| 99久久无色码中文字幕| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 日韩中文字幕精品人妻| 亚洲 卡通 欧美 制服 中文| 女同亚洲精品一区二区三| 中国国内新视频在线不卡免费看| 国产综合精品91老熟女| 97色伦97色伦国产| 日韩中文日韩中文字幕亚| 日本黄页网站免费观看| 欧美丰满熟妇xxxx性ppx人交| 亚洲 日韩 在线精品| 精品国产美女福到在线不卡| 丁香婷婷激情俺也去俺来也 | 色综合久久综合中文综合网| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠820175| 毛多水多高潮高清视频| 精品无码黑人又粗又大又长| 成A人片亚洲日本久久| 国产99久久无码精品| 精品综合久久久久久97| 中文字幕人妻色偷偷久久|