<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global Biz

          Toyota quarterly profit slides on quake disruption

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2011-05-11 16:54
          Large Medium Small

          Toyota quarterly profit slides on quake disruption
          Toyota Motor Corp President Akio Toyoda speaks during a news conference in Tokyo May 11, 2011. [Photo/Agencies] 

          TOKYO - Toyota's quarterly profit crumpled more than 75 percent after the March earthquake and tsunami wiped out parts suppliers in northeastern Japan, severely disrupting car production.

          The maker of the popular Prius hybrid gave no forecast for the current fiscal year through March 2012, citing an uncertain outlook because production continues to be hampered by shortages of parts. Toyota is expected to lose its spot as the world's top-selling automaker to General Motors Co. this year because of the disasters.

          Related readings:
          Toyota quarterly profit slides on quake disruption Toyota: Car production disrupted until Nov or Dec
          Toyota quarterly profit slides on quake disruption Toyota recalls 308,000 SUVs in US to fix airbags

          The automaker's president Akio Toyoda said he and others at Toyota are "gritting our teeth" to keep jobs in Japan. He promised to disclose earnings forecasts by mid-June.

          Toyota Motor Corp. reported Wednesday that January-March profit slid to 25.4 billion yen ($314 million) from 112.2 billion yen a year earlier. For the fiscal year ended March 2011, Toyota's earnings doubled, showing that the Japanese automaker had been on the way to recovery from its recall crisis when the magnitude-9.0 earthquake struck on March 11.

          But Toyota also said efforts to fix production, including using other plants and finding replacement parts, were going better than initially expected, with car manufacturing expected to gradually pick up in Japan and abroad from next month to 70 percent of pre-disaster levels.

          Toyota quarterly profit slides on quake disruption

          Toyota earlier said such production improvements wouldn't start in Japan until about July, and overseas in August, with a full recovery not expected until late this year.

          "Our priority is to get our production back to normal and recover from the disaster," a somber Toyoda told reporters. When a full recovery would come was still unknown, he said.

          By the end of May, the crisis has cost the company production of 550,000 vehicles in Japan, and another 350,000 overseas. Production is now back at about 50 percent.

          "By reviving our company, we want to help bring Japan's comeback," said Toyoda.

          Analysts say the quake and tsunami have sorely hurt Toyota but a production recovery could come quickly.

          "I think chances may be good that getting production back would be speedy," Shotaro Noguchi, analyst at SMBC Nikko Capital Markets in Tokyo, said in a recent report.

          分享按鈕
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久热中文字幕在线| 亚洲国产欧美一区二区好看电影| 99久久精品午夜一区二区| 亚洲一区精品伊人久久| 二区中文字幕在线观看| 日韩人妻无码精品系列| 99人中文字幕亚洲区三| 亚洲美女视频一区| 偷拍视频一区二区三区四区| 国产国语一级毛片| 日韩成人免费无码不卡视频| 国偷自产一区二区三区在线视频 | 蜜桃av亚洲精品一区二区| 97人人添人澡人人爽超碰| 国产高跟黑色丝袜在线| 一边摸一边叫床一边爽av| 熟女一区二区中文字幕| 日韩av在线直播| 国产精品视频第一第二区| 免费国产高清在线精品一区| 国产男女猛烈无遮挡免费视频网址| 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 曰韩无码二三区中文字幕| 激情综合五月丁香亚洲| 亚洲经典在线中文字幕| 五月综合网亚洲乱妇久久| 一本久久a久久精品亚洲| 一区二区三区一级黄色片| 国产美女被遭强高潮免费一视频| 日本成熟老妇乱| 日本一区二区三区免费播放视频站 | 亚洲综合久久精品哦夜夜嗨| 亚洲AV成人无码精品电影在线| 国产人妻无码一区二区三区免费| 四虎成人精品永久网站| 国产福利在线观看免费第一福利| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 内射少妇36p九色| 国产精品亚洲一区二区在| 亚洲精品中文字幕尤物综合| 日本高清视频色WWWWWW色|