<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Africa

          UN deplores aerial bombardments in S Sudan

          Xinhua | Updated: 2012-04-24 13:42

          UNITED NATIONS - The UN Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) on Monday deplored the continued aerial bombardments in Bentiu town in South Sudan's Unity state, and called on the world's youngest country and its neighbor, Sudan, to take all measures to ensure the safety of civilians, UN officials said here.

          "These indiscriminate bombings resulting in the loss of civilian lives must stop," said the special representative of the UN secretary-general for South Sudan, Hilde F. Johnson.

          According to early reports, the bombing started at 8:30 local time, hitting the Rubkona market and leading to the death of at least one person, and wounding at least 10 others.

          "I remind the parties to the conflict of their obligation to abide by international human rights and humanitarian law, take all measures not to harm civilians, and guarantee the safety of international aid organizations and United Nations personnel and assets," Johnson said.

          Last week, top UN officials spoke out against bombings by Sudanese forces in the cities of Mayom and Bentiu in South Sudan which killed at least eight civilians and wounded 22 others.

          UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon also reiterated his deep concern over continuing hostilities between the two countries, and urged their governments to halt the escalating violence along their border areas.

          The tug-of-war over the oil-rich Heglig region between Sudan and South Sudan paused momentarily after Sudan announced on Friday that it is reclaiming the region, which is on the north side of the 1956 border between Sudan and South Sudan.

          The South Sudanese government said on Friday that it had ordered its army to immediately withdraw from Heglig, two days after Khartoum declared war on Juba.

          South Sudan and Sudan have been locked in disputes with the alarming situation being manifested most recently by the seizure and occupation of the town of Heglig and its oil fields in Sudan by South Sudan's army, the SPLA.

          The United Nations and the African Union have called on South Sudan to withdraw from the town of Heglig, but Juba insists it has a claim to the territory.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩成av在线免费观看| 亚洲精品人成网线在播放VA| 夜夜躁狠狠躁日日躁2021| 鲁鲁夜夜天天综合视频| 亚洲一区二区三区蜜桃臀| 国产性色的免费视频网站| 制服 丝袜 亚洲 中文 综合| 日本精品不卡一二三区| 人妻无码久久中文字幕专区| 亚洲精品成人一二三专区| 欧洲中文字幕国产精品| 免费区欧美一级猛片| 伊人色综合九久久天天蜜桃| 国产精品99区一区二区三| 五月天天天综合精品无码| 少妇高潮尖叫黑人激情在线| 成人无码午夜在线观看| 中文日韩在线一区二区| 国产乱色国产精品免费视频| 国产不卡在线一区二区| 国产成人精品视频不卡| 国产精品黄色精品黄色大片| 午夜福利日本一区二区无码| 国产欧美久久一区二区| 欧美亚洲综合成人A∨在线| 亚洲国产精品综合福利专区| 久久精品国产99精品亚洲| 亚洲人成网站观看在线观看| 1024你懂的国产精品| 国产区免费精品视频| 在线a人片免费观看| 久久综合97丁香色香蕉| 7777久久亚洲中文字幕蜜桃| 久久中精品中文字幕入口| 亚洲成人av综合一区| 日本新japanese乱熟| 国产精一区二区黑人巨大| 最近中文国语字幕在线播放| 久久精品亚洲日本波多野结衣| 深夜视频国产在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清y w|