<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          World / Asia-Pacific

          Abhisit may be sued for crackdown on Red Shirts

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2012-09-11 10:52

          BANGKOK - Thailand's former Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva and former Deputy Prime Minister Suthep Thuagsuban could be charged with murder and attempted murder in connection with their alleged involvement in the bloody military crackdown against Red Shirt protesters in the capital city in 2010.

          The fate of the two top leaders of the previous government will be known next Monday when the Criminal Court issues a ruling on whether a taxi driver was killed by "government personnel" at the height of the anti-government protests as alleged by the Department of Special Investigation (DSI).

          Abhisit and Suthep, who chaired the now defunct military-run center for the Administration of Peace and Order, have firmly denied that they had given the orders to the military "to disperse, let alone to kill" the protesters.

          The two told DSI investigators that their order to the military was only to "besiege the area" or to "reoccupy the area" from the Red Shirt demonstrators.

          Abhisit spent seven hours during the DSI questioning and Suthep 12 hours to categorically deny the allegations that they had masterminded the slaying or wounding of the victims.

          Both blamed heavily armed "men in black" who, they alleged, mingled with the Red Shirt demonstrators and started the killing.

          Reports said that some 98 people were killed and an estimated 2,000 others injured after the military dispersed tens of thousands of Red Shirt demonstrators who marched and occupied areas along Bangkok's Rajdamnern and Rajprasong districts.

          The Red Shirts, who are loyal supporters of deposed Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, had demanded that Abhisit dissolve the House of Representatives and return power to the people.

          If the court rules in favor of the DSI, the judicial process would find out sooner or later who may have given the orders for the "government personnel", an indirect reference to soldiers, to kill the protesters while a number of other murder charges in connection with the bloodshed would follow suit.

          DSI chief Tharit Pengdit said that his agency had already gathered enough pieces of evidence and questioned several witnesses, including some army soldiers, pointing to the culpability of some"government personnel" in the mass murder.

          This included the deaths of six victims in the compound of a Buddhist temple near Rajprasong intersection, the focal point of the anti-Abhisit rally in 2010.

          The court's ruling on the homicide case involving the death of a taxi driver could trigger the filing of other 22 charges that would squarely put the blame on "government personnel" for the bloody incident, the DSI said.

          Tharit said that the 98 deaths and the injuries of some 2,000 victims would be split into separate murder and attempted murder charges."If a number of persons were killed at the same place, that would be filed as one case, such as the case of six people who were all killed inside the temple," he said.

          Tharit, however, said that soldiers, including dozens of army snipers, who were only following orders from superiors, may not be included in the filing of charges. Only two of the snipers, both being non-commissioned officers, have been questioned by DSI officials so far.

          In the meantime, acting on behalf of the Red Shirt victims, Canadian lawyer Robert Amsterdam has filed a separate lawsuit in the Hague-based International Criminal Court against Abhisit, who is currently leader of the opposition Democrat Party in the Thai Parliament, for allegedly being criminally responsible in the military crackdown two years ago.

          The former Thai premier has been sued as a British subject since he was born and raised in England and because Thailand currently remains outside of the ICC jurisdiction.

          Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
          May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
          Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
          Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
          Most Popular
          Hot Topics

          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲综合伊人久久大杳蕉| 中文字幕网红自拍偷拍视频| 亚洲精品国产美女久久久| 色呦呦九九七七国产精品| 亚洲人妻精品一区二区| 亚洲一区二区三区影院| 天天看片视频免费观看| 欧美天天综合色影久久精品| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频下| 国产va免费精品观看| 亚洲欧洲一区二区精品| 亚洲VA成无码人在线观看天堂| 午夜一区二区三区视频| 久久永久免费人妻精品下载| 欧美视频精品免费播放| 无码囯产精品一区二区免费| 野花香在线视频免费观看大全| 亚洲中文字幕综合小综合| 日本一区二区三区在线 |观看| 国产毛片精品av一区二区| 三年片在线观看免费观看高清动漫| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁九月天| 91中文字幕一区在线| 我们高清观看免费中国片| 日本乱一区二区三区在线| 欧美三级韩国三级日本三斤| 日韩精品视频一区二区不卡| 免费特黄夫妻生活片| 加勒比亚洲天堂午夜中文| 亚洲成av人片无码迅雷下载| 97在线视频人妻无码| 亚洲av永久无码精品水牛影视| 亚洲区精品区日韩区综合区| 欧洲极品少妇| 蜜桃一区二区免费视频观看| 免费VA国产高清大片在线| 日本女优在线观看一区二区三区| 国产在线中文字幕精品| 99久久无色码中文字幕人妻| 亚洲成在人线AV品善网好看| 久久一二三四区中文字幕|